- CALENDAR. // MediaWeek;11/21/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p22
The article presents a calendar of events in the United States from November to December 2005. A conference titled Adweek Magazines' Super Sports Conference will be held on November 29. The Association of National Advertisers and the Family-Friendly Programming Forum will host the 7th Annual...
- COMING EVENTS. // Mining Engineering;Sep2004, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p87
Presents the schedule of events in the mining industry from October to November 2004. International Platinum Conference in Sun City, South Africa; Kentucky Coal Association Annual Membership Meeting in Lexington; Industrial Minerals Forum and Dinner in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- POLYCHAR-12 Annual World Forum on Advanced Materials in 2004. Brostow, Witold; Castaño, Victor M.; Cunha, Antonio M.; Göschel, Ulrich; Hess, Michael; Pietkiewicz, Dorota; Springer, Jurgen; Williams, Graham // e-Polymers;Sep2004, BROSTOW. p1
Profile of POLYCHAR World Forum is briefly defined. An introduction to the papers presented at POLYCHAR-12 in January 2004 is provided. Prizes awarded at the POLYCHAR-12 Forum and the composition of the Prize Committee are listed.
- Kansas Rural Center to host Feeding Kansas Dinner in Hutchinson. // High Plains Journal;5/16/2016, Vol. 134 Issue 20, p10B
The article offers information on the Feeding Kansas Dinner and Dialogue, a forum and free dinner hosted by the Kansas Rural Center on May 20 in Hutchinson, Kansas.
- Events. // Logistics Manager;May2012, p42
A calendar of events related to logistics industries from May 2 to October 10, 2012 is presented which includes convention of the International Federation of Warehousing &Logistics Associations, forum on procurement leaders and Automated Material Handling Systems Association (AMHSA) symposium.
- Effective combination. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Nov/Dec2012 Work London, p7
The article offers information on BP Shipping Ltd.'s CEO's HSSE Awards and CEO Forum held in London, England from August 6-7, 2012. It informs that the company Venues Event Management was selected to organize the event. The event was attended by 40 delegates and was divided into three parts...
- Calendar. // New Jersey Jewish News;5/20/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 20, p24
A calendar of events for the New Jersey area in May 2010 is presented which includes an Adult Renaissance Dinner on May 21, an Adult Forum about the Bible and Jews on May 25, and a discussion and trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 26.
- Meetings, Seminars & Workshops. // Buffalo Law Journal;6/25/2007, Vol. 79 Issue 51, p3
The article offers information on a preservation success dinner sponsored by Landmark Society of the Niagara Frontier on June 26, 2007 and a workshop on worker's compensation on June 28, 2007 by Marsh to be held in New York City.
- THE WEEKS AHEAD. Blume, Maia // Crain's New York Business;10/13/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p42
A calendar of events related to business in New York in the third week of October 2008 is presented which includes networking dinner by American Business Women's Association, seminar on transitioning careers in a changing marketplace by Association of Real Estate Women, and a program on ways top...