- Harvey, Herzog and Lear Among New Tartikoff Honorees. WALSTEN, JESSIKA // Broadcasting & Cable;10/26/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 37, p5
The article offers information on the thirteenth annual National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Awards to be held during the NATPE Miami 2016 conference in Miami, Florida on January 20, 2016.
- Suite & Sour NATPE? Krukowski, Andrew // Television Week;10/27/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p1
The article reports on the concern of television industry veterans in the U.S. on the expansion plans of the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) to draw exhibitors back to the trade show floor in 2009. The veterans think that the expansion plans are good but the timing...
- Tele-TV shopping for programing. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;1/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 4, p131
Reports on the participation of telecommunication company Tele-TV executives in the 1996 National Association of Television Programming Executives (NATPE) in search for programming support for their broadband and MMDS services. Plan by firm to launch hybrid fiber-optic/coaxial network in San...
- BVT TO NIX NATPE BOOTH. Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;9/7/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 5, p10
Reports the decision of Buena Vista Television to withdraw its exhibit booth in the convention of the National Association of Television Program Executives in Las Vegas, Nevada. List of other stations withdrawing in the exhibition; Decline in the number of stations participating the exhibition;...
- High rollers to hit Vegas for NATPE sessions. Guider, Elizabeth // Hollywood Reporter;12/17/2009, Vol. 412 Issue 35, p4
The article offers information on the U.S. National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) confab to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, from January 25-27, 2010.
- SMALLER, WARMER CONFAB. // Daily Variety;1/26/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 19, p16
Information about the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) conference held in Miami, Florida is presented.
- A CONFAB WITHOUT THE FAB. Levine, Stuart // Variety;1/28/2008, Vol. 409 Issue 10, pA1
The article previews the 2008 National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) exhibition and conference at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada, January 28-31.
- Warners TV nixes future exhibiting at NATPE meet. Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;04/02/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 24, p5
Reports that Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution president Dick Robertson has given up the company's exhibition floor space at the National Association of Television Programming Executives convention. Cost of putting up an elaborate booth; Booking of suites at the Venetian Hotel in Las...
- Invading the TV Market in East Europe. Pursell, Chris // Television Week;1/15/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p27
This article reports on the plan of the National Association of Television Programming Executives (NATPE) to expand its Eastern European base after acquiring DISCOP, the only content market dedicated to the emerging Central and Eastern European television business. This acquisition solidified...
- Syndication Taking a BREATHER. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;1/26/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 4, p10
Information about the topics discussed at a meeting of the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) in Las Vegas, Nevada is presented. The gathering featured syndication chiefs and station heads who shared common sentiments on the tough times for the business that needs...