- Harvey, Herzog and Lear Among New Tartikoff Honorees. WALSTEN, JESSIKA // Broadcasting & Cable;10/26/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 37, p5
The article offers information on the thirteenth annual National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Awards to be held during the NATPE Miami 2016 conference in Miami, Florida on January 20, 2016.
- Suite & Sour NATPE? Krukowski, Andrew // Television Week;10/27/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p1
The article reports on the concern of television industry veterans in the U.S. on the expansion plans of the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) to draw exhibitors back to the trade show floor in 2009. The veterans think that the expansion plans are good but the timing...
- High rollers to hit Vegas for NATPE sessions. Guider, Elizabeth // Hollywood Reporter;12/17/2009, Vol. 412 Issue 35, p4
The article offers information on the U.S. National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) confab to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, from January 25-27, 2010.
- SMALLER, WARMER CONFAB. // Daily Variety;1/26/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 19, p16
Information about the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) conference held in Miami, Florida is presented.
- A CONFAB WITHOUT THE FAB. Levine, Stuart // Variety;1/28/2008, Vol. 409 Issue 10, pA1
The article previews the 2008 National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) exhibition and conference at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada, January 28-31.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;1/19/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p13
A calendar of events from January to April 2009 is presented which includes the 2009 NATPE Exhibition and Conference of the National Association of Television Program Executives in Mandalay Bay Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada on January 26-29, the National Cable Television Cooperative Winter...
- Warners TV nixes future exhibiting at NATPE meet. Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;04/02/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 24, p5
Reports that Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution president Dick Robertson has given up the company's exhibition floor space at the National Association of Television Programming Executives convention. Cost of putting up an elaborate booth; Booking of suites at the Venetian Hotel in Las...
- Tough Issues Make Independent Show No Day at the Beach. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;7/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p8
The article offers information on "The Independent Show," the joint annual conference of the National Cable Television Cooperative Inc. and the American Cable Association to be held on July 27 to 30, 2008 in Disney's Yatch and Beach Club in Orlando, Florida.
- Syndication Taking a BREATHER. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;1/26/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 4, p10
Information about the topics discussed at a meeting of the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) in Las Vegas, Nevada is presented. The gathering featured syndication chiefs and station heads who shared common sentiments on the tough times for the business that needs...