- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;9/27/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p32
A calendar of events related to television (TV) industry in the U.S. is presented including the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) Summit in New Orleans, Louisiana from October 18-20, 2010; the 2010 CableTec Expo of the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers in...
- CALENDAR. // Home Media Magazine;5/27/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p2
The article presents a calendar of events related to home media in the U.S. for 2007. The Sixth Annual Home Entertainment Summit will be held at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles, California on June 18-19. The 26th annual Home Media Expo will take place at the Venetian Resort...
- The consumer view of digital media. Scherer, Chris // Radio Magazine;Feb2007, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p8
The author reflects on the lack of exposure received by high definition (HD) radio receivers on Consumer Electronics shows. He relates that HD radios have been relegated to the background amidst the new technology displayed on booths in two occasions. The difference between the 2006 and 2007...
- PMA@CES Slates An Expanded Agenda. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/17/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p52
The article offers information on the Photo Marketing Association's trade show called PMA@CES, which will be held at the same time as the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada in January 2013.
- An Exuberant, Cautious CES. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/21/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p3
The article presents the author's comments on the 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
- INDUSTRY CALENDAR. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/7/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p12
This article provides information on the Home Entertainment Show 2007 to be held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York from May 11 to 13, 2007.
- At Issue. Reinke, Jeff // Product Design & Development;Jan2008, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p8
The author reflects on the product innovations and technologies displayed at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. According to the author, product designers must be willing to embrace the challenges in the search for the next great product achievement. The author said that despite...
- Installer Outlook Up On Eve Of CEDIA Expo. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/9/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p8
The article presents a preview of the CEDIA Expo consumer electronics trade show to be held in Denver, Colorado during September 25-28, 2013.
- Corning Introduces Gorilla Glass 2 At CES. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/30/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p28
The article reports on Corning's launch of its Gorilla Glass 2 technology, a cover glass used for consumer electronics products, at the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada.