CIPD BRANCH EVENTS
- Climbing the glass staircase. Cheese, Peter // People Management;Mar2015, p5
The author discusses the lack of diversity within the workforce in Great Britain and professional association Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) efforts to promote diversity. Topics include details on the lack of women employees and women executives, details on companies'...
- CIPD BRANCH DIARY. // People Management;1/11/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p56
This section presents a schedule of events concerning the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain in January 2007. A seminar on diversity in the workplace will be held in Milton Keynes, England. A learning and development conference will be held in Dublin, Ireland. A...
- FORWARD THINKING. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;1/24/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p77
The article discusses the highlights of a Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) conference on workplace diversity. CIPD diversity adviser Dianah Worman outlined the key messages arising from the institute's extensive research on diversity. Other speakers at the event included...
- CONFERENCE IN BRIEF. // People Management;10/2/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p9
The article discusses the highlights of the 2008 annual conference and exhibition of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain. It notes that a self-nominating talent management tool doubled the internal hire rate at support services firm Amey. Pat Oakley, head...
- HR Space. // Personnel Today;1/26/2010, p8
The article offers several comments on the proposals to freeze the national minimum wage (NMW) for young people by Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE LAW. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;6/15/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p53
This article provides information on the 2006 employment law conference of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development. Among the topical subjects at the conference are age discrimination legislation, new government strategies relating to incapacity benefit and the work and families bill....
- TREASURE IRELAND. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;5/17/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p47
The article offers information on the annual conference of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) from May 21 to 22, 2007 in Kilkenny, Ireland.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;10/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p99
Presents news concerning the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). Details on the international exchange meeting of the CIPD; Launch of the CIPD toolkits, `The Complete Learning Evaluation Toolkit' and `The Complete Recruitment and Selection Toolkit'; Highlights of the CIPD...
- Conference of the week... The psychology of talent management. // Personnel Today;7/7/2009, p2
The article offers information on a two day conference organized by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development which will be held on September 23-24, 2009 .