- Symposium 6: Approaches and Methods of Security Engineering. Tai-Hoon Kim // AIP Conference Proceedings;12/26/2007, Vol. 963 Issue 2, p557
The article highlights the symposium on approached and methods of security engineering. It has been discussed that the general systems are comprised of a number of components such as servers and clients, protocols, services and others. Systems connected to network have become more complex and...
- inside ieha. // Executive Housekeeping Today;Jan2011, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p28
The article offers information on several events related to International Executive Housekeepers Association Inc. (IEHA) in the U.S. including the Vert Mont Chapter meeting in Vermont on November 19, 2010 and the North Louisiana Chapter celebration in Louisiana on October 14, 2010.
- Insight into FMs' future. // FM World;2/13/2014, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p40
The article offers information on the Key Learning Event organized by the British Institute of Facility Management (BIFM) North-West branch, which discussed issues concerning the future of the facilities management (FM) sector.
- FM DIARY. // FM World;2/13/2014, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p42
A calendar of events related to facilities management to be held in Great Britain in 2014 is presented including the Ecobuild 2014, IFMA World Workplace and Innovation in FM Debate.
- INDUSTRY Calendar. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2005, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p65
Presents an international calendar of congresses related to security management from October 11, 2005-June 9, 2006.
- Introducing: Security Week. Hawkins, Ronald // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Dec2010, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p50
The article offers information on the Security Week to be held at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York City on November 1 to 4, 2011.
- Security Week is November 1-4, 2011. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2011, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p18
The article offers information on the Security Week on November 1-3, 2011 in New York City, which will feature the Security 500 conference and reognition dinner.
- Government Security Expo. Macsai, Dan // Fast Company;Mar2011, Issue 153, p32
The article presents a preview of Government Security Expo, a conference on security management held in Washington, D.C. beginning on March 29, 2011, focusing on its events related to computer security.
- Free invitation to the SC Forum for 55 delegates. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);May2008, p36
The article offers information on the 2008 SC Magazine Forum from July 7-9 at the Oxford Belfry.