CIPD BRANCH EVENTS
- Line manager link. // People Management;10/18/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p54
The article reports on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development forum workshop about the role of line managers to be led by John Purcell, strategic academic adviser at Acas on October 30, 2007 in Great Britain. The workshop will explore how human resources can help line managers to...
- community. Whittle, Kate // Missoula Independent;5/15/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p34
A calendar of events for Montana in May 2014 is presented which includes meeting of the Vestibular Dysfunction Local Support Group, the Water Rights Permit and Change Application Workshop, and the Faces of Homelessness In Missoula public forum.
- Lights, Camera, Action! // Financial & Insurance Meetings;May/Jun2007, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p34
The article offers information on the annual "Education Forum" to be conducted by the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners in Dana Point, California. It mentions that the event which deals with meetings-industry trends will offer several workshops. It says that a program has been designed...
- Calendar of Events. // O&P Business News;4/15/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p6
A calendar of events for the U.S. area is presented from April 17 to March 19, 2009 which includes an annual meeting of the Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North America, College Park Industries Clinical Application Workshop, and the American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association Policy Forum.
- BUSINESS CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/16/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p34
A calendar of business-related events for Syracuse, New York area in January-February 2009 is presented which includes the GO System Workshop, Greater Syracuse Chamber of Commerce Member Orientation meeting, and the Fast Track to Savings Panel Discussion.
- On The Agenda. // Windspeaker;2009 Business Quarterly, p4
A calendar of event in Canada is presented, including "Mastering Aboriginal Inclusion Workshop," held in Victoria, British Columbia from January 13-14, 2009, "The Canadian Institute's Structuring, Negotiating and Financing Power Projects," held in Toronto, Ontario from January 19-20 and...
- DIVERSITY DIARY…. Smyth, Berni // Gay Community News;Dec2010, Issue 252, p10
The article offers news briefs related to the activities of the LGBT community in Dublin, Ireland. The Sligo/ Mayo Youth Steering Group held its first meeting. The Gossip transgender group will be hosting a drumming workshop for its last meeting in 2010. The Transgender Equality Network Ireland...
- On the Agenda. // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/17/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p35
The article presents a calendar of events in Connecticut from April 17 to 25, 2006. The SoundWaters luncheon program about Stamford's waste-to-energy project. Southern Connecticut Exchange Program will be on April 20. The Volunteer Center of Southwestern Fairfield County human resources...
- CIPD BRANCH DIARY. // People Management;12/28/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p50
The article presents a calendar of events related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development which are going to be held in 2007. The Great place to work seminar will be held on January 16, 2007 at Radisson SAS Hotel, Galway City, Ireland. A meeting will be held on January 23, 2007...