CIPD BRANCH EVENTS
- El coaching dejarÃ¡ de ser exclusivo para jefes. // Capital Humano;Dec2009, Vol. 22 Issue 238, p21
The article discusses the potential for the increased use, in Spanish companies, of coaching in the development of personnel other than executives.
- Career coaching in most firms 'is a decade out of date.'. // People Management;4/8/2010, p9
The article presents the results of a Fairplace research which showed that most companies fail to offer career coaching to their staff.
- Don't marginalize workers' problems. // Executive Leadership;5/15/2015, p1
The article offers suggestions on how to avoid marginalizing the problems of employees which include accepting the workers' problem, focusing on the employees, and making follow ups.
- FIRST-CLASS COACH. // Management Today;Nov2010, p106
The article provides an answer to a question on how to manage and encourage employee performance.
- A quick guide to giving orders. // Office Manager Today;Jan2016, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p8
The article offers tips on how to give a direct order to an employee by providing as much as guidance and detail as the person receiving the order needs, and consider to issue orders in writing and ask for feedback to determine if the employee understands the order.
- Andy Marsh, managing director, Suiko gives the expert view... // Works Management;Jun2015, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p12
Th article offers the author's insights on how to manage employees in an organization.
- The sharp end. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;4/23/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p48
The article discusses the latest Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Research into Practice report "Coaching at the Sharp End," about the use of coaching in the workplace. It relates how data for the report was gathered. CIPD will utilize the key conclusions from the report...
- Coaching still removed from business goals. // e.learning age;May2008, p8
The article reports on the findings from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) research in Great Britain regarding coaching capability in organizations. The research indicates that efforts to develop coaching capability to support business goals are still in the early...
- Coaching helps Tesco Hr stretch managers. Churchard, Claire // People Management;8/12/2010, p10
The article discusses how a program launched by British retail company Tesco to improve its personnel managers' coaching abilities has enhanced the human resources (HR) department's strategic impact.