- CRITICAL CARE NURSING ABSTRACTS. // Dynamics;Summer2005, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p10
Presents abstracts which represents the concurrent session and poster abstracts that were presented during the "Dynamics of Critical Care 2005" which was held in Ottawa, Ontario on October 2-4, 2005.
- Education Directory. // Critical Care Nurse;Aug2006, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p64
The section presents a calendar of conferences on critical care nursing, scheduled from August to October 2006 in the U.S. The forum called Advanced Critical Care and Trauma will be held in San Francisco, California. The 2006 Nursing Symposium With CCRN will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada. The...
- 30th Aniarti National Congress Rome, 16-17-18 November 2011. Abstracts Of Congress Presentations. // SCENARIO: Official Italian Journal of ANIARTI;2012, Vol. 29 Issue 2Sup, p3
The article presents abstracts of articles including "The role of services in public healthcare and the economy," by Nerina Dirindin, "Using the RASS scale and bispectral index for the dosing of sedatives in critically ill patients," by Serena Rocci and colleagues, and "Effective Fast Track...
- ABSTRACTS: WFSICCM/WFCCN World Congress 28 August - 01 September 2013, Durban, South Africa. // CONNECT: The World of Critical Care Nursing;2014, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p40
No abstract available.
- Education Directory. // Critical Care Nurse;Jun2007, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p86
A calendar of critical care nursing-related events in the U.S. in 2007 is presented. The event Advances in Transplantation will be held September 9-12. A Critical Care Symposium: The Most Important Issues in Critical Care will be on August 2, 2007. The 34th Critical Care Symposium will be held...
- The ill medical patients' acute care and treatment (IMPACT) course: the delegate's view. Ali, Omer H. T.; Uzoigwe, Chika E. // British Journal of Hospital Medicine (17508460);Dec2010 Supplement, Vol. 71, pM190
A description of the course "Ill Medical Patient's Acute Care and Treatment (IMPACT)," run by the Federation of Royal Medical Colleges and Royal College of Anaesthetists, being offered at various centers available on the web site www.impactmedical.org is provided.
- Dynamics 2006. Hynes, Patricia // Dynamics;Winter2006, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p7
The article highlights the Dynamics 2006, the national conference of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses that was held in Newfoundland and Labrador. The conference theme was "Families, Treasures, Generations: Riding the Waves of Critical Care." The three-day conference has provided...
- CACCN calendar of events. // Dynamics;Fall2004, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p4
This article presents information on various announcements, events and proceedings of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurse (CACCN) which are to be held between September 1, 2004 to February 15, 2005. It is reported that the deadline for educational award submissions is September 1,...
- 'End-of-life' decision making within intensive care-objective, consistent, defensible? Ravenscroft, Andrew J.; Bell, M. D. Dominic // Journal of Medical Ethics;Dec2000, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p435
Objective--To determine the objectivity, consistency and professional unanimity in the initiation, continuation and withdrawal of life-prolonging procedures in intensive care--to determine methods, time-scale for withdrawal and communication with both staff and relatives--to explore any...