CIPD BRANCH EVENTS
- Seminar to review employment law. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;10/14/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p3
Highlights the regional seminar on labor laws organized by Fisher and Phillips LLP. Focus on office decorum; Guest speakers during the seminar; Venue of the event.
- Employment Law Seminar. // Tennessee Tribune;5/29/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p8A
The article offers information on the 2014 annual Employment Law Seminar conducted by the Tennessee Commission to be held at One Century Conference Center in Nashville, Tennessee on June 12.
- BUSINESS CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Business Journal (Central New York);5/20/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p19
A calendar of events for businesses in New York from May to June 2011 is presented including, the "Monthly Investment Seminar for Women" on June 7, the "Financial Executive of the Year Awards" on June 14, and the "Statewide Labor and Employment Law Annual Conference - Workplace 2011 - Managing...
- Calendar. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/ 3/2012, p11
A calendar of events for the Fresno, California area in February 2012 is presented which includes Workplace Violence Seminar on February 19, SBA Loan Workshop on February 16, and Employment Law Workshop for 2012 on February 10.
- COURSES & CONFERENCES. // Employers Law;May2009, p26
A calendar of events for the human resources management and labor laws in Great Britain is presented, including the IRS Conference: Discrimination and Equality on June 10, 2009 in London and IRS Workshop: Equal Pay on June 25, 2009 in London.
- Supreme court property ruling subject of seminars. Markus, Stuart // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/31/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 35, p18A
Reports developments related to law firms in Long Island, New York as of August 2001. Topics discussed in the seminar sponsored by McMillan, Rather, Bennet & Rigano; Date of the seminar on employment law conducted by Lazer, Aptheker, Feldman, Rosella & Yedid; Age range of the students enrolling...
- Mark Your Calendar. // New Hampshire Business Review;5/21/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p36
A calendar of events in New Hampshire in May 24-27, 2010 is presented which includes the 5 Steps to Business Freedom seminar at the Amoskeag Business Incubator in Manchester on May 24, the Microbusiness Networking Event at the Common Man in Concord on May 26, and the 22nd Annual Employment Law...
- Employment law seminar planned in Amarillo. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);8/15/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p8
The article offers information on the 12th Annual Labor and Employment Law Seminar to be hosted by law firm Sprouse Shrader Smith PC at the Amarillo College Business Center in Texas on September 12, 2013.
- What's New. // HR Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p119
The article features job sites and services offered by different companies. Paychex Inc. has announced the addition of automatic enrollment as an optional feature of its 401(k) plan offering. PerfectSoftware and the Workplace Helpline have worked hand in hand to offer expert employment law...