CIPD BRANCH EVENTS
- Cuts threaten talent. // e.learning age;Jul/Aug2010, p4
The article discusses the results of a survey done by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) which showed that two-thirds of the 500 organisations surveyed had difficulties recruiting specialists and 79% prioritised attracting and recruiting staff.
- Recruiters ready for RMAs finale. // People Management;Jun2014, p12
The article reports on the unveil of the shortlist for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's Recruitment Marketing Awards 2014 to be held at The Brewery in London, England on July 16, 2014, and mentions the Institute's research project on recruitment intentions.
- Employers use bounty pay-outs to boost recruitment success. Taylor, Chris // People Management;5/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the practice of enlisting the help of own employees to boost recruitment in Great Britain by offering bounty payments, as revealed in the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's annual recruitment survey in 2001. Common changes in the recruitment practices for...
- Look north for jobs optimism. // People Management;Sep2014, p6
The article focuses on the "Labor Market Outlook" released by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in 2014 which shows an increase in recruitment intentions by both the public and the private sectors.
- CIPD explores talent trends. // People Management;Jun2015, p61
The article presents information on the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development's (CIPD's) Recruitment Exhibition and conference, to take place in London, England from June 17-18, 2015.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;9/14/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p64
Presents news briefs on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain as of September 2000. Topics to be discussed at the institute's recruitment forum in London, England; Information on the CIPD Web site; Highlights of the psychometrics conference and exhibition...
- How to use RecruitSource. Welch, Jilly // People Management;10/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p66
Evaluates RecruitSource, a recruitment Web site of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development that incorporates state-of-the-art functionality. Features of the site; How it works; Advantages.
- Public sector recruitment slammed. Kaffash, Jamie // Public Finance;5/7/2010, p12
The article reports on the finding of the study conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and the accountancy firm KPMG LLP on the likeliness of the pessimism of the public sector about recruiting staff in relation to private sector counterparts.
- Make ageism a thing of the past. Worman, Dianah // People Management;3/8/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p63
Provides information on ageism and the occurrence of age discrimination in British employment. Survey of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development on the issue; Factors considered by management in recruiting employees; Proposed legislation concerning age diversity.