- Forthcoming events. // Modern Railways;Feb2011, Vol. 68 Issue 749, p90
A calendar of special events, conferences and trade shows for the railway industry scheduled for February to June 2011 in Great Britain is presented, including the Young Railway professionals dinner and dance, the UK High Speed Rail conference, and the Railtex exhibition.
- National events. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Apr2005, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p12
This article presents a calendar of events related to logistics and transport industry in Great Britain.
- Weekly Meetings. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);1/3/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p3
A calendar of events for the Whitney area for the week January 3-9 is presented.
- Fighting back. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;10/2/95, Vol. 22 Issue 42, p37
Offers information on events taking place in Alberta from October 5-28, 1995. Calgary's Living Waters program Sexual and Relational Wholeness in Christ; Appearance of Steve Bell, a Christian musician and songwriter; Edmonton's Promise Keepers Men's Leadership Seminar; Others.
- Fighting back. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;1/22/96, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p46
Presents a calendar of events occurring in Canada between January 22 and March 2, 1996. A talk entitled `Euthanasia and the European Perspective' by James Mahony in Calgary; An evening of praise presented by Edmonton's One Voice Music Ministry; The Alberta Full Gospel Businessmen Fellowship's...
- Datebook. // Crain's Chicago Business;5/15/95, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p33
Lists business-related events in Chicago, Ill. scheduled for the week of May 22-28, 1995. Includes seminar on promotion marketing; State of the City annual dinner meeting with Mayor Richard M. Daley; Seminar on survivor syndrome.
- CALENDAR. // Crain's Detroit Business;6/23/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p15
A calendar of events for Michigan from June 25 to July 17, 2008 is presented which includes a conference for public purchasing professionals of the state, CFO of the Year Awards ceremony and a public policy luncheon by Michigan Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- Opportunity Indianapolis scheduled for October. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/2/93, Vol. 14 Issue 18, Business Journal Focus p5B
Announces the opening of Opportunity Indianapolis seminars on October 9, 1993. Program sponsor; Topics; Speakers; Workshops; Seminar planner Deborah Blackwell; Tuition fees.
- Mark Your Calendar. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/18/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p42
A calendar of events related to various events in New Hampshire in 2008 is presented including Hong Kong Official Visits New Hampshire on July 22, Greenerpalooza on July 23 and Funds for Education Golf Tournament on August 6.