CONFERENCES & EVENTS
- Petrochemical Players Are Upbeat Despite Tough Year. Adams, Jarret; Terry, Larry // Chemical Week;4/7/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 13, p9
Deals with the optimism of the chemical industry during the 24th International Petrochemical Conference (IPC) despite a decline in commodity chemical prices in 1998. Total number of the participants; Companies that presented programs to remain profitable; Predictions for the recovery of the...
- Vinyl India 2012. Marphatia, Ravi // Paintindia;Jul2012, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p76
The article discusses the highlights of the 2nd International Vinvyl conference organized by Chemicals and Petrochemicals Manufacturers Association (CPMA) in Mumbai, India in 2012.
- IHS Global Events. // Chemical Week;8/5/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 21, p27
The article presents a calendar of chemical industry events for September 2013-March 2013, including a petrochemicals and polymers conference, an international methanol conference, and a plastics summit.
- Forthcoming events. // Chemical Business;Oct2013, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p74
A calendar of events that are of interest to professionals working in the chemical industry is presented which includes the 2nd India Petrochemical Focus in Mumbai on November 28-29, 2013, Chemexpo Africa in South Africa on November 6-7, 2013 and the Agrochemex Exhibition on Crop Protection,...
- Pittsburgh Chemical Day to have local, global focus. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Apr94, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the activities of the Pittsburgh Chemical Day in Pennsylvania on April 12, 1994. Event sponsorship; Focus on product stewardship and global marketing; Workshop; Topics to be discussed at the afternoon forum; Keynote speaker; Participants; Venue; Contact information.
- Marseille conference highlights efforts of resident producers. Mullin, Rick // Chemical Week;10/20/93, Vol. 153 Issue 14, p29
Reports on the World Med 1993 conference of the Port Autonome de Marseille and the Marseille-Provence chamber of commerce. Hopes on building a specialties and fine chemical operations; Discussions; Speakers; Responsible Care program; Communication with local and national government.
- Executives seek productivity out of reengineering companies. Morris, Gregory D.L. // Chemical Week;9/18/96, Vol. 158 Issue 35, p20
Reports on the Chemical Industry Global Executive Conference held in Pinehurst, North Carolina in September 1996. Exchange of ideas on handling the changes sweeping chemical companies; Discussions on information technology and management.
- CALENDAR. // LC-GC North America;Feb2011, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p190
A calendar of events for chemical industry for 2011 is presented which includes the MassSpec Forum Vienna 2011 on February 22-23 in Vienna, Austria, Interphex 2011 on March 29-31 in New York, New York, and the AIHce 2011 on May 16-18 in Portland, Oregon.
- APCIM creates first regional forum. Hunter, David // Chemical Week;3/13/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p32
Features the 1996 Asia/Pacific chemical industries meeting (APCIM) in Singapore. Facilitators; Increase in the trade and investment within the Asian region; Forecasting on the growth of plastic demand in Indonesia; Ethylene projects being studied in Thailand.
- ...and Paris regained. Tattum, Lyn // Chemical Week;5/8/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 18, p5
Comments on the 1996 congress of the world chemical industry in Paris, France. Industry's contribution to sustainable development; Industry's contribution to pollution and health problems.