- COMING EVENTS. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);8/17/1985, Vol. 291 Issue 6493, p495
A calendar of events related to medical care in England for 1985 is presented which includes the annual conference of the British Society of Gerontology titled "Understanding Dependency in Old Age: Theoretical Perspectives and Policy Alternatives" in Keele, the first national conference of the...
- Calendar. // Hastings Center Report;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p49
Presents a calendar of events and activities related to medical care in December 1995 and July-August 1996. Includes the New York Citizens' Committee on Health Care Decision's annual David Finley, M.D., Memorial Colloquium on Physician-Patient Collaboration in New York; 11th World Congress on...
- Calendar. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Apr95, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p96
Presents a calendar of seminars and conferences concerning healthcare financing, for April and May 1995.
- Trustee programs. // Trustee;Feb96, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p29
Presents a calendar of events and activities related to medical care in the United States, from March to August, 1996. Includes community health seminars; Leadership forums. INSET: To list your program..
- PROGRAMS AND RESOURCES. // Trustee;Mar2008, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p6
The article offers information on several events and resources including the "Performance Excellence Deep Dive" to be held in Pensacola Beach, Florida on March 27-28, 2008, "Strengthening Ethical Wisdom: Tools for Transforming Your Health Care Organization," published by Health Forum and "The...
- Health care agenda. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/24/95, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p33
Presents a schedule of lectures and workshops on health care from April 25 to June 7, 1995. Includes a `Support Group' for family and friends of Lupus patients; `Homemaker/Home Health Aide Training Program,' offered by the Burke Rehabilitation Hospital; Workshop on recruitment and prescreening...
- Health events. // Drug Topics;9/5/94, Vol. 138 Issue 17, p28
Presents a calendar of events on health care for November 1994. Diabetic Eye Disease Awareness Month; Great American Smokeout; National Home Care Week; More.
- Calendar. // Health Management Technology;Jan1996, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p37
Presents a calendar of events about medical care in the United States scheduled in January and February 1996. Includes Global Business Research' conference in New Orleans, Louisiana; `Managing the Digital Document' conference sponsored by the Association for Information and Image Management...
- Modern healthcare's conventions '95. // Modern Healthcare;10/17/94, Vol. 24 Issue 42, pC2
Presents a calendar of conventions and seminars concerning health care industries in the United States for 1995.
- The week ahead. // Modern Healthcare;2/6/95, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p22
Presents a calendar of events in medical care. Includes American College of Healthcare Executives Partnership Institute; Group Health Association of America Annual Executive Program in Managed Care; Healthcare Forum conference on clinical quality improvement; Center for Health Services...