- Best Western: Anaheim Trade Show Now BroadbandPlus. Crupi, Anthony // Cable World (10427228);8/5/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p45
Focuses on the 2002 Western Show renamed as BroadbandPlus, the trade show for the cable industry organized by the California Cable & Telecommunications Association. Examples of the exhibitors at the trade show; Reasons behind the re-branding of the show.
- WHAT'S HOT. // Expo Magazine;Jul2006, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p16
The article reports that the number of cable television networks interested in covering trade shows are on the rise. MTV and G4TV sponsored parts of web site of the E3 trade show and were given space in the lobby of the show. Trends at the International home & Housewares Show were covered by the...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/5/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p36
A calendar of events related to the broadcasting industry in the U.S. for February to April 2007. The Arizona-New Mexico Cable Communications Association annual meeting will be held on February 6-7, The North Central Cable Show has been scheduled on March 11-13. The American Cable Association...
- Diversity is the Key to Cable's Future. Rice, Kent // Multichannel News;10/28/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p49
Focuses on the Diversity Week of the cable industry held in New York in October 2002. Benefits of the Diversity Week for executives of the cable television industry; Need for diversity in the cable industry; Solutions for the development of the cable industry.
- Huddle Up! // Broadcasting & Cable;7/31/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 30, p12
This article presents photographs taken at special events in the cable television industry, including a picture of National Football League (NFL) show commentators and hosts at the NFL and NBC Executive Part at the Television Critics Association Press Tour in Pasadena, California.
- TEAM SPIRIT. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/21/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 33, p10
The section presents photographs from special events related to the broadcasting and cable television industry in the U.S. as of August 2006 including New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg during a press conference and Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Three Programmers Shed Western Booths. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;09/25/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p8
Reports the non-participation of several television networks in the Western Show, a cable trade show in the United States. Reasons for the non-participation; Complaint on the frequency of trade shows; Interest to participate in trade shows outside the wired-cable industry.
- The Nation's Leading Ad Category Comes Together in San Diego. Haire, Thomas // Response;May2008, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the May 2008 issue of the journal "Response," including one about the Response Expo that will be held from May 6-8, 2008 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California and another on the growing demand for general cable television in...
- A Reader's Guide to the Cable Show. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;6/13/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p91
The article offers information on the Cable Show to be held in Chicago, Illinois which will feature new technologies within the cable television sector.