- TWO DEFENSE CONFERENCES SLATED. // Army Logistician;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p45
The article reports on the two upcoming conferences of the Department of Defense at the Westin Arlington Gateway in Arlington, Virginia. The American Defense Acquisition and Procurement Transformation 2006 Conference will be held on July 18-19 that will cover efforts to change the acquisition...
- Conservation Tools Workshops in Georgia. Gorman, Lewis // Endangered Species Update;Jul-Sep2007, Vol. 23 Issue 3, Special section p38
Information on the topics discussed at the conservation tools workshop held in Georgia is presented. The workshop emphasizes the importance of U.S. Dept. of Defense buffer lands in serving conservation objectives. Moreover, natural resource professionals, non-governmental organizations, and...
- Calendar. // MultiLingual;Oct/Nov2013, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p11
A calendar of global translation events from October 2013 to February 2014 is presented including a Translation Forum Russia 2013, Localization Project Management Certification and TAUS User Conference.
- DEFENSE FORUM WASHINGTON: HEALTHCARE AT A CROSSROADS. Pine, Art // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Nov2007, Vol. 133 Issue 11, p68
The article focuses on the recommendations made at the 2007 Defense Forum held in Washington D.C. on September 18, 2007. The forum emphasized on speeding up the process of transferring medical care for returning service members from the Department of Defense to Veterans Affairs. Panelists also...
- Engaging Students, Inspiring Creativity, Preparing for the Future-Microsoft's Innovative Education Forum, July 28-29. // NSTA Express;4/4/2011, p3
The article offers information on the U.S. Innovative Education Forum (IEF), for engaging innovative educators and school community with an aim of improving skills of teaching and learning, to be hosted on July 28-29, 2011 at the Microsoft campus in Redmond, Washington.
- CMS to Host Special Open Door Forum on Surety Bonds. // Aging News Alert;3/13/2009, p16
The article offers information about an open door forum on the requirement for suppliers of Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics and Supplies (DMEPOS) to post a surety bond of $50,000 to be hosted by the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) on March 17, 2009.
- Report from the 19th IFPAC/PAT Initiative Conference. Ciurzak, Emil W. // Spectroscopy;Mar2005, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p40
Highlights the 19th International Forum for Process Analysis and Control, held on January 10-13, 2005 in Arlington, Virginia. Attendees; Topics discussed; Sponsors for the event.
- Rx for ailing system? Lutz, Marc // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;5/22/2009, Issue 324026, p1
The article offers information on the organization California Health Care Coalition's first Annual Central Valley Health Forum to be held at the Fresno Convention Center Exhibit Hall III in Fresno, California.
- Joint Service Exceptional Family Member Forum Provides Assistance. Thompson, Coleman // All Hands;Apr2009, Issue 1105, p11
Information on various activities at the 12th annual Joint Services Exceptional Family Member Forum and Resource Expo, which was organized by the Joint Services Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) Committee of Hampton Roads in Newport News, Virginia, is presented.