- Cityspaces festival kicks-off with pod garden. // Horticulture Week;5/18/2012, p6
The article informs that a micro garden placed on the ferris wheel named London Eye will be displayed at the Cityscapes, a new garden festivalacross urban sites in London, England.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // In Britain;Aug/Sep2008, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p8
The article reports developments related to tourism in Great Britain. The Reader's Digest's new release "The Most Amazing Places on Britain's Coast" features must-see places around Great Britain. A whole country estate and market town showing life just as it would have been circa 1900 will be...
- Captain provides quiet lessons on management. Hetrick, Bruce // Indianapolis Business Journal;07/24/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p33
Recounts the lessons on business management learned by the author from a family cruise off mid-coast Maine. Reminder on the importance of loving one's work; Lessons in socialization provided by sailing; Business lessons learned from ship owner and captain Brenda Walker.
- New ICCA modules. // Travel Daily;5/17/2012, p4
The article reports on the addition of two training modules to the International Cruise Council of Australasia (ICCA) Fleet Overview and Cruise Sales & Service program of the ICCA.
- Giovanni's, Hadrian and Zorro the Musical. Lawrence, Sandra // British Heritage;Jan2009, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p22
The article provides update related to entertainment events in London, England. The musical version of "Zorro" was shown at the Garrick Theatre. Meanwhile, the Cutty Sark of the Greenwich Observation Wheel is being restored through a Â£3 million donation from a billionaire. The exhibition...
- Ferris Wheels Grow Up (And Up). // Wired;Aug2015, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p28
The article reports on the high-rise structures including Ferris wheels, High Roller in Las Vegas, and London Eye observation wheel located in London, England.
- Untitled. // Horticulture Week;12/5/2008, p3
The article offers information on the Hyde Park in London, England. The park, which will open seven days a week from December 2008 to January 4, 2009, is considered as the setting for the largest open-ice rink in the city, a German Christmas market, as well as a funfair. The rides to be offered...
- ...THE LONDON EYE Louis Hugh O'Shaughnessy, 10, London. O'Shaughnessy, Louis Hugh // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;8/27/2008, p16
The article presents the author's perspective on the London Eye, the largest observation wheel in England. It highlights the plans of the author regarding London Eye's operation and carriage designs which will satisfy the visitors' excitement as well as benefit the young people if he would be in...
- COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL. // Planning (14672073);1/4/2008, Issue 1750, p17
The article offers information on planning inspector's decision for two commercial and industrial development proposals in England. An inspector approved a proposal for the temporary erection of an observation wheel in the grounds of the Royal Naval College in Greenwich world heritage site,...