CONFERENCES & EVENTS
- CPCIF will present CIPIT 2011 in China this June. // Chemical Business;Apr2011, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p67
The article offers information on the 2011 China International Petrochemical Investment & Trade Fair, to be held in Tianjin, China.
- EU forum focuses on biochems, Reach. GUZMAN, DORIS DE; Baker, John // ICIS Chemical Business;5/16/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 17, p11
The article offers information on the third Helsinki Chemicals Forum (HCF) to be held on May 19-20, 2011 in Helsinki, Finland.
- Whats On. Creswell, Sarah // ICIS Chemical Business;9/21/2015, Issue 3676, p22
The article offers information on a seminar on market fundamentals affecting the refining and petrochemical industries that will be held by petrochemical market information provider ICIS at the 49th EPCA Annual Meeting in Berlin, Germany on October 3-7, 2015.
- Delegates Forecast Delayed Recovery. Cage, Sam // Chemical Week;10/3/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 37, p14
Focuses on the 2001 European Petrochemical Association (EPCA) annual meeting in Monte Carlo, Monaco. Outlook of EPCA delegates on economic recovery; Fourth-quarter contracts concluded at the EPCA meeting.
- EVENTS. // ICIS Chemical Business;12/7/2015, Issue 3692, p45
The article offers information on the ICIS World Base Oils & Lubricants Conference to be held on February 17-19, 2015 in London, England.
- 8th China Petrochemical Focus 2014. // China Chemical Reporter;2/21/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 3/4, p14
The article offers information on the 8th China Petrochemical Focus 2014 organized by China Decision Makers Consultancy (CDMC Events) and co-organized by Shanghai Petroleum Society to be held on April 17-18 in Shanghai, China.
- Industry criticized at EPCA for pricing and investment policies. Thomas, Nick // Chemical Week;10/4/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 12, p20
Reports that producers and customers took turns criticizing the European petrochemical industry at the annual European Petrochemical Association meeting in Monte Carlo, Monaco in September, 1995. Producers' inability to introduce forward pricing; Threat posed by the booming Asian market;...
- Petrochemical Players Are Upbeat Despite Tough Year. Adams, Jarret; Terry, Larry // Chemical Week;4/7/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 13, p9
Deals with the optimism of the chemical industry during the 24th International Petrochemical Conference (IPC) despite a decline in commodity chemical prices in 1998. Total number of the participants; Companies that presented programs to remain profitable; Predictions for the recovery of the...
- Vinyl India 2012. Marphatia, Ravi // Paintindia;Jul2012, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p76
The article discusses the highlights of the 2nd International Vinvyl conference organized by Chemicals and Petrochemicals Manufacturers Association (CPMA) in Mumbai, India in 2012.