CIPD BRANCH DIARY
- CONFERENCE CALENDAR. // Workforce Management;11/6/2006, Vol. 85 Issue 21, p14
The article presents a schedule of international congresses and conventions. A conference entitled Powering China's Growth With Talent--the Challenge for HR will be held in Shanghai, China on November 16, 2006. A conference aimed at helping organizations manage and cultivate their corporate...
- CIPD BRANCH DIARY. // People Management;5/6/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p45
Presents a list of personnel management-related events to be held by various branches of Great Britain's Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development from May 7-29, 2004. Organizational Development and Change Leadership at the National Badminton Center in Milton Keynes on May 20, 2004; AGM...
- INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION-- CONFERENCES and SEMINARS. // Benefits & Compensation Digest;Oct2004, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p42
Presents the schedule of conferences, seminars, and conventions related to employee management in the U.S. from October 2004 to July 2005.
- Forthcoming recruitment events and conferences in 2005. // Personnel Today;Mar2005 Supplement, p40
The article informs about the forthcoming recruitment events and conferences in 2005 in Great Britain. The Human Resources Forum will be held on 11-14 May in Southampton. The CIPD Annual Recruitment and Retention program will take place on 22-23 June at Conference Olympia, London.
- ON THE GO: BUSINESS, ETC. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/22/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p27
A calendar of events in Connecticut from February 23, 2010 to February 25, 2010 is presented which include the 17th Annual Taste of Stanford conference, "Developing and Enhancing Your Reduced Workforce" OperationsInc webinar and The Investors Association of Connecticut (IACT) monthly meeting.
- >>>March/April. // HR Magazine;Mar2004, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p123
Provides information on upcoming events in the U.S. human resource sector as of March 2004. 21st Annual Employment Law & Legislative Conference; 35th Annual Employment Management Association Conference & Exposition.
- Maximizing Resources. // Business NH Magazine;Jun2001, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p63
Presents information on the third annual Granite State Human Resources Conference held in 2001 in New Hampshire. Keynote speakers; Highlights of the conference.
- Town Halls Gather Questions, Opinions. McConnell, Beth // HR Magazine;Oct2006, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p133
The article focuses on the town hall meeting in Dallas, Texas on September 7, 2006, the first in a series of gatherings planned around the U.S. for Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) leaders to talk about what the SHRM is doing and to get feedback from members. Comments of audience...
- CIPD BRANCH DIARY. // People Management;9/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p60
Presents upcoming meetings in Great Britain for the year 2005 related to personnel management.