- New On-Demand Webinars. // ACCA Insider;12/8/2010, Issue 385, p9
The article informs about "ComfortU," which is on-demand training webinar featuring exclusive seminars on management and technical topics, and encourages readers to subscribe it.
- BUSINESS CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Business Journal (Central New York);11/22/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p12
A calendar of events for December 3 to 11, 2013 in Central New York is presented which includes the Board of Governance Boot Camp, the Small Business in Depth, 20-Hour Course or Six individual Seminars, and the Training Workshop: Connecting Grantseekers with Grantmakers.
- Professional Development Calendar. // Business Officer;Nov2011, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p53
A calendar of events related to business in the U.S. in 2011 is presented which includes "Managerial Analysis and Decision Support," in Boston on November 10-11, "Women's Leadership Institute," in Amelia Island, Florida on December 4-7, and "Intermediate Accounting and Reporting," in Long Beach,...
- Calendar of Events. // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/18/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 42, p24
A calendar of events in the U.S. from October 20 to December 2, 2010 is presented which includes the Sexual Harassment Prevention Training, CBIA Webinar: Raising the Stakes in High-Stakes Testing and CBIA's Environmental Policies Council meeting.
- Upcoming Training. // Fort Worth Business Press;3/14/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p26
Presents information on the schedules for the Lean Six Sigma training programs in 2003.
- Meetings, Seminars & Workshops. // Buffalo Law Journal;5/31/2007, Vol. 79 Issue 44, p3
A calendar of events in New York from May 31-June 5, 2007 is presented. Houghton College of Houghton, New York's free training session through a PACE program on Microsoft Excel will be held at the West Seneca Campus in Union Road on May 31. BNI Buffalo's First Networking group meeting will be...
- TRAINING SEMINAR. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jul2004, p17
Provides tips in conducting training seminar. Structure of courses; Consolidation of external training needs.
- Safe Waters. Murray, Ashley // Boating World;Mar2005, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p16
Provides information on Rescue 21, an emergency response system for U.S. coastal waters to be deployed in 2006. Overview of the system which is a component of the international Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS); Efforts of the National GMDSS Task Force to support the use of...
- In Practice. Wilcox, John // Training & Development Journal;Apr88, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p10
Reports and comments on key issues concerning occupational training. Training seminars; Revised occupational safety standards on manpower training; Implications on manpower development.