CONFERENCES & EVENTS
- EUROPEAN CHEMICAL NEWS. // European Chemical News;11/29/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2126, p19
Presents a report on the European Petrochemical Luncheon which appeared in the November 26, 1979 issue of "European Chemical News" magazine. Performance of the shipping sector of the petrochemical industry.
- EPCA launches site promotion. Baker, John // Chemical Market Reporter;10/3/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the launching of the European Chemical Site Promotion Platform (ECSPP) during the European Petrochemical Association's (EPCA) annual meeting in Vienna, Austria. Objective of the promotion; Comments by ECSPP president Peter Anderton that Europe has a lot to offer in terms of market...
- CONFERENCES. // European Chemical News;4/12/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2095, p24
Presents an update on conferences, seminars, and other events related to the global petroleum chemicals industry from May 2004 to June 2004. International Wet-End Chemistry; Global Petrochemicals; TSA 2004; MetCon 2004; Central & Eastern European Refining & Petrochemicals 7th Annual Round Table.
- NPRA annual meeting addresses future challenges. // National Petroleum News;Mar2004, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p8
Reports that the National Petrochemical & Refiners Association in the U.S. will hold its annual meeting from March 21 to 23, 2004 at the Marriott Rivercenter Hotel in San Antonio, Texas. Theme of the conference; Participants.
- MEED CONFERENCES. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/18/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p17
Presents the schedule of conferences organized by the "Middle East Economic Digest" magazine from March 2005 to June 2005. Major new project opportunities in the eastern province in Bahrain; 2nd Middle East Power & Water in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Gulf Petrochemicals 2005 in Bahrain.
- NPRA Attendance Down on War and Health Fears. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/7/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 14, p2
Focuses on the International Petrochemical Conference (IPC), sponsored by the National Petroleum Refiners Association (NPRA), in San Antonio, Texas. Reasons for the decline in attendance; Key industry issues of concern to participants.
- Recovery Is in Sight for Global Petrochemicals Market. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;4/7/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 14, p7
Focuses on the World Petrochemical Conference about the recovery of the petrochemicals industry, sponsored by Chemical Market Associates Inc. (CMAI) in Houston, Texas. Dominant issues facing the industry, according to Gary Adams, president of CMAI; Average Arab Gulf ethylene production capacity...
- "Speciality Chemicals Conclave 2008" (International Conference & Exhibition). // Chemical Business;Dec2007, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p60
The article announces the International Conference and Exhibition on Specialty Chemicals Conclave 2008 to be held by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) from January 14-15, 2008 at the Taj Mahal Lands End in Mumbai, India.
- Middle East Petrochemicals Outlook Conference 20-22 FEBRUARY 2006 THE SHANGRI-LA HOTEL DUBAI, UAE. // Chemical Week;1/25/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 3, p15
This article provides information on the Middle East Petrochemicals Outlook Conference at the Shangri-la Hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates from February 20 to 22, 2006. This important conference will examine developments to date in petroleum chemicals across the Middle East. It will also shed...