- Harvey, Herzog and Lear Among New Tartikoff Honorees. WALSTEN, JESSIKA // Broadcasting & Cable;10/26/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 37, p5
The article offers information on the thirteenth annual National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Awards to be held during the NATPE Miami 2016 conference in Miami, Florida on January 20, 2016.
- Suite & Sour NATPE? Krukowski, Andrew // Television Week;10/27/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p1
The article reports on the concern of television industry veterans in the U.S. on the expansion plans of the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) to draw exhibitors back to the trade show floor in 2009. The veterans think that the expansion plans are good but the timing...
- Invading the TV Market in East Europe. Pursell, Chris // Television Week;1/15/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p27
This article reports on the plan of the National Association of Television Programming Executives (NATPE) to expand its Eastern European base after acquiring DISCOP, the only content market dedicated to the emerging Central and Eastern European television business. This acquisition solidified...
- Indy's Great Lakes Cable Show Went On. Brown, Karen // Multichannel News;3/31/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p4
Cable operators and industry types were off to the races in the week preceding March 31, 2003 at the Great Lakes Cable Expo, even if they were running on a smaller track. As with most other shows, the floor at the Indianapolis Convention Center was compact to say the least, with aisles narrow...
- Slowdown May Hit CTAM Summit. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;7/2/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p8
Pre-registered attendance for the upcoming CTAM Summit in San Francisco, California had started to trend down by late June, Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing officials said. Figures for the week ended June 22 were about 10 percent lower than pre-registration totals at the...
- Thaw in VOD Deployment Sought at Chilly Summit. Crupi, Anthony // Cable World (10427228);11/4/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p13
Focuses on the Kagan video-on-demand (VOD) summit in New York Helmsley in November 2002. Cable operator executives who attended the summit; Issue faced by cable operators; Suggestion on tracking illegal copying of videos.
- BRIEFS. // Cable World (10427228);4/1/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p10
Presents news briefs related to cable television networks as of April 2002. Corporate research unit created by Turner Broadcasting System; Suspension of the services of Court TV U.S. in Canada; Annual convention of the National Community Television Association.
- TECH TAKEWAYS FROM D.C. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;8/6/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p28
The article focuses on the Cable Television Administration & Marketing Society Summit in Washington D.C. Two of the topics in the event caught the author's attention, one for its conversational omnipresence and the other for its ramifications on all who call themselves broadband providers. These...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;6/15/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p24
A calendar of events related to cable television industry in the U.S. for 2009 is presented including the "Positively Cable 2009: Escape from the Planet of Mutant Broadband Hell" to be held at the Denver Tech Center in Colorado on June 16, the 2009 Minnesota Cable Communications Association...
- NATPE Wraps With Higher Attendance, Bigger Buzz. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;1/31/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the 22% increase in attendance of participating station executives during the 2011 programming conference of the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) held on January 26 in Miami, Florida.