- DEALING WITH GLOBAL WORKFORCE SHORTAGES. // AHA News;4/16/2007, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p5
The article highlights the conference "A Call to Action: Ensuring Global Human Resources for Health" held in Geneva, Switzerland in March 2007. The conference was attended by more than 200 health care professionals from more than 40 countries. Speakers and attendees discussed possible solutions...
- Hello, Columbus! Cerquone, Joseph // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Feb2004, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p30
Presents a preview of the American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA) conference at the Hyatt Regency in Columbus, Ohio on April 17-20, 2004. Goals of the ACHCA; Topics to be discussed; Highlights of the conference. INSET: Early-Bird Registration.
- Diary. // World of Irish Nursing & Midwifery;Jun2005, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p60
Presents upcoming meetings for the year 2005 related to health care in Ireland.
- Calendar of Events. // Palliative Medicine;Jan2005, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p90
The article presents information about meetings related to medical care to be held in 2005. The meeting "2nd Annual Conference Advanced Learning in Palliative Medicine," will be held from 17-20 February 2005 at Tremblant, Quebec, Canada. Continuing Education, Faculty of Medicine, University of...
- Calendar of events. // European Journal of Public Health;Dec2004, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p436
Presents a calendar of congresses related to medicine and health from March to August 2005.
- Calendar of Events. // Canadian Journal of Respiratory Therapy;Forum2005, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p46
The article presents information about congresses and meetings related to medical care to be held during 2005-2006. The Annual Meeting of the Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists will be held in Baltimore, Maryland during May 14-18, 2005. The Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society 61st...
- Meetings + Conferences. // Review of Optometry;2/15/2005, Vol. 142 Issue 2, p123
This article presents information on medical congresses and conferences from March 2005 to July 2005. Las Vegas 2005 Conference is scheduled from March 9-11, 2005. National Cornea and Anterior Segment Symposium is scheduled from April 1-3, 2005 in Old Town Alexandria. Vision 2005 is to be held...
- Healthfirst co-hosts healthcare forum. Townes, Glenn // New York Amsterdam News;7/29/2010, Vol. 100 Issue 31, p30
The article offers information on a healthcare forum to be jointly hosted by Healthfirst Medical Group Inc., Harlem Hospital Center, the Great Harlem Chamber of Commerce's Harlem Week and WWRL Radio on July 24, 2010 at Harlem Hospital Center.
- calendar. // Australian Nursing Journal;Dec2004/Jan2005, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p41
Presents the schedule of events related to medical care in Australia from December 2004 to October 2005. National Health Information Summit Transforming Australia's Health System in Melbourne, Victoria; 6th Annual ICE Meeting in Perth; Royal Women's Hospital Childbirth Education training...