CONFERENCES & EVENTS
- ICIS CONFERENCES. Creswell, Sarah // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;2/12/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 6, p55
This section presents a calendar of events related to the International Chemical Information Services from February to June 2007. The 11th World Base Oils Conference will be held in London, England. The U.S. Biofuels Conference will be conducted in Chicago, Illinois. The 12th Asian Chlor-Alkali...
- CONFERENCES & EVENTS. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 45, p40
The article presents a calendar of conferences and events in the petroleum chemical industry in November-December 2006 and January-March 2007. The International Oil &Gas Conference and Exhibition in China will be held on December 4-7. Vietnam International Exhibition on the Chemical...
- FEEDSTOCKS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/6/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 7, p26
The article presents news briefs related to the petrochemical industry including plan of Sibur to build a pyrolysis gas processing cracker that will produce over 1million tonnes/year of ethylene, decision of Canadian biofuels maker Enerkem to produce ethanol in Edmonton, Alberta and start of the...
- "Speciality Chemicals Conclave 2008" (International Conference & Exhibition). // Chemical Business;Dec2007, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p60
The article announces the International Conference and Exhibition on Specialty Chemicals Conclave 2008 to be held by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) from January 14-15, 2008 at the Taj Mahal Lands End in Mumbai, India.
- Middle East Petrochemicals Outlook Conference 20-22 FEBRUARY 2006 THE SHANGRI-LA HOTEL DUBAI, UAE. // Chemical Week;1/25/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 3, p15
This article provides information on the Middle East Petrochemicals Outlook Conference at the Shangri-la Hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates from February 20 to 22, 2006. This important conference will examine developments to date in petroleum chemicals across the Middle East. It will also shed...
- What's on at this year's conference. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/7/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 15, Special section p11
The article offers information on the Latin American Petrochemical and Chemical Association (APLA) 31st Annual Meeting to be held in Buenos Aires, Argentina from November 5-8, 2011.
- ExxonMobil sponsors Petrochem Arabia 2009. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Oct2009, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p70
The article offers information on the PETROCHEM Arabia 2009 conference and exhibition to be held in Saudi Arabia.
- Finding the Middle ground. Todd, Martin; Richardson, John // European Chemical News;2/3/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2038, p24
Deals with various issues concerning the petrochemical industry in the Middle East as of February 2003, as discussed in the Marichem Middle East Conference in Dubai. Need to form a Middle East-wide petrochemical association; Lack of independent third party storage in the region; Importance of...
- NPRA Attendance Down on War and Health Fears. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/7/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 14, p2
Focuses on the International Petrochemical Conference (IPC), sponsored by the National Petroleum Refiners Association (NPRA), in San Antonio, Texas. Reasons for the decline in attendance; Key industry issues of concern to participants.