CONFERENCES & EVENTS
- ICIS CONFERENCES. Creswell, Sarah // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;2/12/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 6, p55
This section presents a calendar of events related to the International Chemical Information Services from February to June 2007. The 11th World Base Oils Conference will be held in London, England. The U.S. Biofuels Conference will be conducted in Chicago, Illinois. The 12th Asian Chlor-Alkali...
- CONFERENCES & EVENTS. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 45, p40
The article presents a calendar of conferences and events in the petroleum chemical industry in November-December 2006 and January-March 2007. The International Oil &Gas Conference and Exhibition in China will be held on December 4-7. Vietnam International Exhibition on the Chemical...
- FEEDSTOCKS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/6/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 7, p26
The article presents news briefs related to the petrochemical industry including plan of Sibur to build a pyrolysis gas processing cracker that will produce over 1million tonnes/year of ethylene, decision of Canadian biofuels maker Enerkem to produce ethanol in Edmonton, Alberta and start of the...
- Middle East Petrochemicals Outlook Conference 20-22 FEBRUARY 2006 THE SHANGRI-LA HOTEL DUBAI, UAE. // Chemical Week;1/25/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 3, p15
This article provides information on the Middle East Petrochemicals Outlook Conference at the Shangri-la Hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates from February 20 to 22, 2006. This important conference will examine developments to date in petroleum chemicals across the Middle East. It will also shed...
- Welcome/ Building a future together. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/24/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 12, p5
Highlights the 28th International Petrochemical Conference in the U.S. Theme of the conference; Schedule of activities for the event; Keynote speaker of the event. INSET: Key contacts at NPRA.
- ExxonMobil sponsors Petrochem Arabia 2009. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Oct2009, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p70
The article offers information on the PETROCHEM Arabia 2009 conference and exhibition to be held in Saudi Arabia.
- NPRA Attendance Down on War and Health Fears. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/7/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 14, p2
Focuses on the International Petrochemical Conference (IPC), sponsored by the National Petroleum Refiners Association (NPRA), in San Antonio, Texas. Reasons for the decline in attendance; Key industry issues of concern to participants.
- Recovery Is in Sight for Global Petrochemicals Market. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;4/7/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 14, p7
Focuses on the World Petrochemical Conference about the recovery of the petrochemicals industry, sponsored by Chemical Market Associates Inc. (CMAI) in Houston, Texas. Dominant issues facing the industry, according to Gary Adams, president of CMAI; Average Arab Gulf ethylene production capacity...
- "Speciality Chemicals Conclave 2008" (International Conference & Exhibition). // Chemical Business;Dec2007, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p60
The article announces the International Conference and Exhibition on Specialty Chemicals Conclave 2008 to be held by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) from January 14-15, 2008 at the Taj Mahal Lands End in Mumbai, India.