Love and War: Pearl Harbor Through V-J Day (Book)
- Forecasts: Nonfiction. Stuttford, G. // Publishers Weekly;5/3/1991, Vol. 238 Issue 20, p57
Reviews the book `Love and War: Pearl Harbor Through V-J Day,` by Robert and Jane Easton.
- Dwelling places. Freed, Stanley A. // Natural History;Jul89, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p56
Reviews the book `Native American Architecture,' by Peter Nabokov and Robert Easton.
- Women's Autobiography (Book). Mitchell, Sally // Library Journal;3/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p724
Reviews the book 'Women's Autobiography: Essays in Criticism,' edited by Estelle Jelinek.
- GREAT BRITAIN, EUROPE, FORMER USSR. // Reference & Research Book News;Feb2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p24
The article reviews several books including "Fire Over the Rock: The Great Siege of Gibralter, 1779-1783," by James Falkner, "Roman Britain: Life at the Edge of Empire," by Richard Hobbs and Ralph Jackson, and "Royal Dates With Destiny," by Robert Easton.
- MEMORIES, AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY. McGLINCHEE, CLAIRE // America;4/30/1955, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p135
The article reviews the book "Memories, An Autobiography," by Ethel Barrymore.
- LIFE UNTOUCHED BY REALITY OR SHADOWS. LYNAM, THOMAS J. // America;1/21/1939, Vol. 60 Issue 16, p381
No abstract available.
- A LIAR'S AUTOBIOGRAPHY. // New Yorker;5/25/1981, Vol. 57 Issue 14, p142
The article reviews the book "A Liar's Autobiography," Volume VI, by Graham Chapman.
- Friedrich Paulsen:An Autobiography. Hollis, E. V. // Journal of Higher Education;Oct1939, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p401
The article reviews the book "Friedrich Paulsen: An Autobiography," translated and edited by Theodor Lorenz.
- Geisha reality. Palmer, Kimberly Shearer // Women's Review of Books;Sep2003, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p14
Reviews the book "Autobiography of a Geisha,' by Kimberly Shearer Palmer.