AFFAIRS OF STATE: THE INTERAGENCY AND NATIONAL SECURITY
- Teaching Strategy: Challenge and Response. Kallberg, Jan // Air & Space Power Journal;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p198
The article reviews the book "Teaching Strategy: Challenge and Response" edited by Gabriel Marcella.
- Security Issues in the Black Sea--Caspian Region. Kuklina, I. // Russian Politics & Law;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p80
Focuses on security issues in the Black Sea-Caspian region. Decline of contacts and cooperation among many world civilizations; Assessment of regional stability and prosperity; Impact of stable regional development on the conflict zone in adjacent areas.
- Vetting the vote. Shepherd, Anne // Africa Report;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the proposed establishment of a National Peace-Keeping Force (NPKF) in South Africa to preserve security during the April 1994 elections. Inadequacy of the South African Police (SAP) and South African Defense Force (SADF); Historical precedent for NPKF; Command and control issues;...
- Where to next? // Australia & World Affairs;Summer94, Issue 19, p40
Comments on the state of the national security in Australia. Military relations between Australia and the United States; Vulnerability of the nation to outside attack; Demonstrations on the dependence of Australia on the United States; Development of the White Paper asserting that Australian...
- Russian bear growling a little bit louder as security... Ingwerson, Marshall // Christian Science Monitor;11/29/96, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on the importance of military force and nuclear capacity to Russia's national security. Why Russians are seeking to elevate the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) into the dominant forum for negotiating European security; Questions as to whether the OSCE will...
- National Security. // Afghanistan Country Review;2009, p92
The article offers information on the national security in Afghanistan, highlighting the establishment of base of operations by al-Qaida terrorist leader Osama bin Laden in the country and the threat of Islamic militants.
- National Security. // Afghanistan Country Review;2010, p111
The article offers information on the national security of Afghanistan in relation to the country's level of crime, terrorism, and insurgencies.
- National Security. // Albania Country Review;2010, p41
The article provides information on the national security of Albania with regards to the country's level of criminal activity, external threats and terrorism.
- National Security. // Algeria Country Review;2010, p43
The article provides information on the national security of Algeria with regards to the country's level of criminal activity, external threats, and terrorism.