HIJACKING & SECURITY
- Coalition chief takes strategic vision to IIT. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;9/20/93, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p26
Focuses on the retirement of David E. Baker as president of the Illinois Coalition, a non-profit group of business, labor, government and academic leaders working to bring federal research projects in Illinois. Plan to organize the National Commission on Illinois Institute of Technology; Search...
- Illinois Coalition chief goes to IIT. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/13/93, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p46
Reports on the resignation of David Baker as president of the Illinois Coalition and appointment to the National Commission for Illinois Institute of Technology as executive director. Coalition as a statewide economic development group.
- ALL HIS JAZZ. Leonard, Mike // Indianapolis Monthly;Jun2000, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p56
Profiles jazz musician David Baker of Indiana. Responsibilities as chairman of Indiana University School of Music; Acknowledgment of Baker's contribution to jazz music through the National Endowment for the Arts' Jazz Masters award; Accounts of childhood inclination to jazz music. INSET:...
- DAVID BAKER, 1946-2004. // Mix;Sep2004, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p20
Presents an obituary for Grammy Award-winning engineer/producer David Baker on July 14, 2004.
- Remembering A 'Committed' Studio Master. Walsh, Christopher // Billboard;8/7/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 32, p48
Pays tribute to the late David Baker, a Grammy Award-winning recording engineer and producer.
- Postlude. Hick, Brian // Organ;Feb-Apr2007, Vol. 86 Issue 339, p64
The article announces that professor David Baker was appointed editor of the periodical "The Organ."
- Winged. Baker, David // Ploughshares;Spring2003, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p9
Presents the poem "Winged," by David Baker.
- Bad news for bridges. // Design Engineering;Nov2000, p4
Focuses on London, England-based Stone Mason David Baker's Landshark concept amphibious vehicle. Use of a Honda Blackbird engine; Craft's ability to move seamlessly between land and water; Baker's vision of setting up land shark centers with access to tracks and lakes where customers could test...
- Outside. Baker, David // Southern Review;Spring2011, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p284
Presents the poem "Outside," by David Baker. First Line: Stevie lives in a silo. Last Line: for potatoes. "Take a ride," he says. All eyes�.