The Spanish in AMERICA
- Latina leadership. Contin, Margarita // Hispanic;Aug1995, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the nomination of Linda Chaves Thompson as executive vice president for the AFL-CIO. Speech delivered during a Washington D.C. rally; Dignity of labor; Election date for the AFL-CIO convention.
- Harrisburg Mayor Talks Debt Fix. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;4/14/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33299, p1
The article reports on the first state of the city address by Harrisburg, Pennsylvania mayor Linda Thompson regarding the city's 282 million dollar incinerator debt and fiscal solvency.
- Harrisburg Selling Its Spurs. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/5/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33673, p9
The article reports on the announcement of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Mayor Linda Thompson regarding their eight-day auction plan of the Wild West artifacts at the Guernsey's auction house in New York in the middle of July 2012.
- ONLINE: TOP CPBJ WEB STORIES. Scott, Jason // Central Penn Business Journal;12/9/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p2
The article reports on the news posted on the periodical's web site including Harrisburg mayor Linda Thompson's budget proposal up for review and Commonwealth Court judge being expected to make a decision on the appointment of a receiver for debt-riddled Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- ONLINE: TOP CPBJ WEB STORIES. // Central Penn Business Journal;7/15/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p2
An online recap is presented from the web site www.cpbjnow.com on economic events in Pennsylvania, which includes the delivery of the final recovery plan by the Pennsylvania Act 47 team on July 15, 2011, the revision of the Act 47 plan by leaders from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania including...
- PENNSYLVANIA: Mayor: Don't 86 Chap. 9. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;6/4/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33724, p9
The article focuses on the move of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Mayor Linda Thompson to oppose any extension of the state law that limits cities of Harrisburg's size from a Chapter 9 filing.
- MediPaid's the ... to pay bills others won't. Webb, Marion // San Diego Business Journal;03/30/98, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p1
Demonstrates how Linda Thompson established the MediPaid, a health care company. Background of Thompson; Status of her business; Partner companies of MediPaid.
- Harrisburg Mayor Urges Forgiveness for Uncovered Debt. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;8/4/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33560, p7
The article reports that Harrisburg mayor Linda Thompson has urged for forgiveness from Dauphin County in Pennyslvania and a bond insurer for the uncovered 26 million dollars debt not covered by the sale of the trouble incenerator.
- Leader of the fringe. Vest, Jason // Progressive;Jun95, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p28
Profiles American Justice Federation director Linda Thompson. Call for the execution of congressmen; Criticism from fellow rigthwingers; Use of the Internet for propaganda.