- The Spanish in AMERICA. Thompson, Linda // Spanish in America;2006, preceding p4
The book "The Spanish in America," by Linda Thompson is presented.
- Latina leadership. Contin, Margarita // Hispanic;Aug1995, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the nomination of Linda Chaves Thompson as executive vice president for the AFL-CIO. Speech delivered during a Washington D.C. rally; Dignity of labor; Election date for the AFL-CIO convention.
- Harrisburg Mayor Talks Debt Fix. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;4/14/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33299, p1
The article reports on the first state of the city address by Harrisburg, Pennsylvania mayor Linda Thompson regarding the city's 282 million dollar incinerator debt and fiscal solvency.
- Harrisburg Mayor's Career Is Still on the Line. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;5/21/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33915, p7
In this article, the author discusses the issues related to the re-election of Linda Thompson, Mayor of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, as only 13 percent of state's voters are favoring her on a poll conducted on May 9-10, 2013.
- The Impact of Immigration. Chessum, Lorna // Labour History Review;Summer2000, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p252
Reviews the book `The Impact of Immigration,' by Panikos Panayi.
- Reviews. Vecchio, Diane C. // Journal of American Ethnic History;Fall92, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p115
Reviews the book `The Stage Immigrant: The Irish, Italians, and Jews in American Drama, 1920-1960 ,' by Lewis R. Marcuson.
- Reviews. McGreevy, John T. // Journal of American Ethnic History;Fall96, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p98
Reviews the book `Immigrant America: European Ethnicity in the United States,' edited by Timothy Walch.
- BR:Reviews. Briggs Jr., Vernon M. // Journal of American Ethnic History;Summer98, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p114
Reviews the book `Immigrants Out! The New Nativism and the Anti-Immigrant Impulse in the United States,' edited by Juan Perea.
- Immigrants Voices: New Lives in America 1773-1986 (Book). DeChenne, David // Labor Studies Journal;Fall95, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p100
Reviews the book `Immigrant Voices: New Lives in America 1773-1986,' edited by Thomas Dublin.