- International Bookshelf. // Marketing News;4/21/1978, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p4
Presents information on two internationally published books about marketing. "10 Commandments of Translations," by Robert F. Roth; "Dunsworld Marketing Management."
- International Bookshelf. // Marketing News;8/24/1979, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p12
The article presents books, including "Sources of European Economic Information," Second Edition and "Selecting, Mixing & Buying Media for Foreign Markets," by Robert F. Roth.
- MARKET RESOURCES. // Sports Marketing;2006, p144
A list of market resources, including reports and associations, used in the book "Sports Marketing 2006" is presented.
- MARKET RESOURCES. // Consumer Marketing;Sep2009, p227
The article lists the information resources used within the book "Consumer Marketing 2009," including market analysts, associations and other business firms.
- Direct Marketing. Hatch, Denny; Jackson, Don // Bloomsbury Business Library - Information Sources;2007, p28
The article presents information resources related to direct marketing, including the book "Commonsense Direct Marketing," by Drayton Bird, the magazine "Journal of Direct, Data and Digital Marketing Practice," and the Web site "www.theidm.co.uk."
- Electronic Readers' - Advisory Tools. // Booklist;7/1/2008, Vol. 104 Issue 21, p10
This article reviews the Web sites Fresh Press at the Internet address http://freshfiction.com/medias.php, Overbooked at www.overbooked.com, and Whichbook.net at www.whichbook.net.
- El sector editorial espa�ol. De-Andr�s-Romero, Pedro // El Profesional de la Informaci�n;ene/feb2010, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p5
An overview of the current status of the publishing sector, taking into account each subject area. Data is furnished on the domestic and foreign book markets and an analysis is made of the situation of the Spanish publishing industry with respect to the digital world and the close attention...
- REFERENCES. Miller, Richard K.; Washington, Kelli // Healthcare Business Market Research Handbook;2012, p695
A list of the books and other information resources used in creating the book "The 2012 Healthcare Business Market Research Handbook," 16th edition, by Richard K. Miller and Kelli Washington, is presented.
- A WIN FOR THE PAPERLESS SOCIETY. // Design News;8/15/2005, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p30
Reports on the initiative of Thomas Register of American Manufacturers in giving data about the Big Green Books through online marketing in the U.S. Identification of the negative feedback; Offering of online searches and print subscriptions; Responsiveness of the consumers.