- Fragile states 2013: Resource flows and trends in a shifting world. // Horn of Africa Bulletin;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p22
The article provides information on the publication "Fragile States 2013: Resource Flows and Trends in a Shifting World," whose topics include the evolution of fragility as a concept and the trends and issues that are likely to shape fragility in the years to come.
- Handbook of Total Parenteral Nutrition. Clark, M. L. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Jul1980, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p539
The article reviews the book "Handbook of Total Parenteral Nutrition," by J. P. Grant.
- Two publications offer more info on Canada marketing. // Marketing News;4/18/1980, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p12
Presents information on two publications on Canadian marketing. "Marketing In Canada"; "Foreign Economic Trends and Their Implications for the United States."
- CALIFORNIA. // Orange County Business Journal;1/30/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p49
The article reports on developments in the industrial market in California. The marketing and distribution sector in Orange County reported an increase for the third quarter of 2005. On the other hand, the industrial market vacancy in Los Angeles increased by 1.8 percent. Sale and lease activity...
- Intelligent data capture: a trend only beginning. Smallwood, Robert // KM World;Oct2006, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p6
The article discusses on the key trends and some leading firms in the intelligent data capture (IDC) marketplace, also called intelligent document recognition (IDR) which refers to the ability to scan documents or electronic pages. In addition, using the IDC/IDR, the documents can be...
- Regional economic indicators. Swadkin, Claire; Hastings, David // Economic & Labour Market Review;Feb2007, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p52
This article continues the quarterly Regional Economic Indicators series previously published in Economic Trends, primarily based on the same information sources. The new Focus section brings a more detailed perspective to a specific issue. In this edition, it extends onto a time series, some...
- ONLINE. // Entrepreneur;Jun2006, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p12
The article presents information about some online information resources that can be helpful for entrepreneurs. The blog entrepreneur.com can be helpful in gathering information about business news, trends, laws and entrepreneurs. Free e-mail newsletters of this periodical offers information on...
- Influencing Factors of Human Resource Services through E-Municipality. �ZLEN, Muhammed K�rsad; HANDZIC, Meliha // Journal of Alanya Faculty of Business / Alanya Isletme Fak�lte;Dec2012, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p73
E-life and the number of relevant e-applications have grown up rapidly depending upon the high speed technology and so high speed economy. Therefore, all the organizations as well as governmental organisations, especially municipalities, have been influenced by the emerging e-trends. On the...
- MOMENTUM PLAY. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;1/30/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p48
The article reports on developments in the industrial marketing sector in Orange County, California. Due to the limited supply of land for new development, the housing market is expecting an increase in rent. The increasing trend of the conversion of land has also affected the industrial market....