- A libel bible. Sanford, Bruce W. // Columbia Journalism Review;May/Jun1981, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p65
Reviews the book "A Washington Merry-Go-Round of Libel Actions," by Douglas A. Anderson.
- A Washington 'Merry-Go-Round' of Libel Actions. Kister, Kenneth F. // Library Journal;10/1/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 17, p2078
Reviews the book 'A Washington 'Merry-Go-Round' of Libel Actions,' by Douglas A. Anderson.
- A â€˜Washington Merry-Go-Roundâ€™ of Libel Actions (Book). List, Karin K. // Journalism Quarterly;Spring81, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p126
Reviews the book "Washington Merry-Go-Round of Libel Actions," by Douglas A. Anderson.
- On Guard: A History of the Detroit Free Press. De Mott, John // Newspaper Research Journal;Jul1982, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p72
Reviews the book "On Guard: A History of the Detroit Free Press," by Frank Angelo.
- Other Books and Pamphlets On Journalistic Subjects. // Journalism Quarterly;Spring82, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p164
Presents several books and pamphlets on journalism. "ARF Compatability Study: A Controlled Field Experiment Comparing Three Methods of Estimating Magazine Audiences"; "Transnational Knowledge Transfer and Utilization Process in Communication Studies: The U.S.--Asian Case," by Ronny Adhikarya; "A...
- Short cuts on the intellectual journey. Corrigan, Don // St. Louis Journalism Review;Sep98, Vol. 28 Issue 209, p18
Provides information relating to public journalism, with reference to the book `Civic Journalism: Work in Progress, which focuses on the efforts of Steve Smith, editor of the Gazette in Colorado Springs. Discussion on the use of the term public journalism; Reference to various works which deal...
- Book Reviews. // Journalism Quarterly;Spring81, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p170
Presents a list of books being reviewed in the March 11, 1981 issue of "Journalism Quarterly."
- Mix creative writing with a spirited gender-issues discussion. // Curriculum Review;Mar1997, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p8
Looks at the activities outlined in Diana Mitchell's book `English Journal,' which teaches students the similarities and differences between the genders.
- Book reviews. Ward, Hiley // Editor & Publisher;02/08/97, Vol. 130 Issue 6, p27
Reviews the book `Journalism Ethics: Philosophical Foundations for New Media,' by John C. Merrill.