- Where have all the Ethics Gone? Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Through the Years. Dahlin, Laurie A. // Proceedings of the Northeast Business & Economics Association;2007, p360
Several years have pasted since the scandals of Enron, WorldCom, Tyco, Ahold, and a host of others brought unethical activity to the forefront of consumer's minds. The response to these scandals was strong new laws for more honest accounting, and companies incorporating business ethics into...
- EDITORIAL. // Schmalenbach Business Review (SBR);Jan2000, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p1
Offers information about the journal, "Schmalenbach Business Review."
- Business. Barham, Paul // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov2002, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p86
Features the book "Business Vitality Check".
- Meetings. Barham, Paul // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct2002, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p87
Features the book "The Meetings Manual: How to Chair and Participate Effectively in Meetings: The New Zealand Guide," by L. Mountjoy.
- What business book would you recommend? // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/08/99, Vol. 46 Issue 41, p35A
Recommends three books that provide necessary information on business. Deborah Tannen's `Talking From 9 to 5'; `Competing for the Future,' by Gary Hamel and C.K. Prahalad; `Business Know-How,' by Janet Attard.
- 10 of 1998's top business books. O'Keefe, Terry // Westchester County Business Journal;12/14/98, Vol. 37 Issue 50, p4
Lists ten business books. Includes `The Caterpillar Doesn't Know: How Personal Change is Creating Organizational Change,' by Kenneth Hey and Peter Moore; `Faster Company: Building the World's Nuttiest Turn-on-a-Dime Home-Grown Billion-Dollar Business,' by Patrick Kelly with John Case; `The...
- Best-selling business books. // Alaska Business Monthly;Dec99, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p25
Enumerates the 10 best-selling business books cited by retail bookstores in the United States. Includes `Who Moved My Cheese?' by Spencer Johnson; `The Courage to be Rich,' by Suze Orman; `Business at the Speed of Thought,' by Bill Gates; `The Millionaire Next Door,' by Thomas J. Stanley and...
- 10 top business books. // Management Today;Nov99, p54
Lists the top ten business books in Great Britain as of November 1999. Includes `Losing My Virginity: The Autobiography,' by Richard Branson; `Rogue Trader,' by Nick Leeson; `The Code Book,' by Simon Singh.
- Read all about it. // Entrepreneur;Mar1996, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p13
Presents a list of the top ten business books in the United States as of March 1996. Includes `The Road Ahead,' by Bill Gates; `Your Money or Your Life,' by Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robin; `Finding a Way to Win,' by Bill Parcells and Jeff Coplon.