Tags: BOOKS; FOOD science; BIBLIOGRAPHY (Documentation); NEW Food Safety: From the HACCP System to the Traceability System for Agricultural Food Chain & Agrofood Industries (Book); CONFERENCES & conventions; INFRARED spectroscopy
- Calendar. // Quill & Quire;May2000, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p13
Presents the schedule of events in the publication industry in Canada. Venue of the Donner Prize awards dinner; Contact information for the Book Publishers' Professional Association e-commerce presentation; Contact person of the Editors' Association of Canada national conference.
- Heresy at St. John's? Brenner, Ev // Information Today;Apr1991, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p15
Presents the author's comments on the presentations made at the conference, titled Cataloging Heresy: Challenging the Standard Bibliographic Product, held at Saint John's University in Queens, New York on February 18, 1991. Case for rejection of the very notion of standard bibliographic data;...
- SHOPPING, FOOD SCIENCE. // Reference & Research Book News;Feb2004, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p252
Lists books related to shopping and food science which appeared in the February 2004 issue of "Reference and Research Book News." "The Bargain Buyer's Guide 2004; The Consumer's Bible to Big Savings Online & By Mail," by Elizabeth Cline; "Tasting Tourism; Travelling for Food and Drink," by...
- ERIC REPORTS. Demo, Penny // Spectra;Jun1984, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p6
This section presents update on the communication discipline and the Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) as of June 1984. The ERIC First Analysis: Welfare Reforms goes on sale from the Speech Communication Association (SCA) National Office this month. This booklet on the 1984-85...
- THE ERIC CONNECTION. // Spectra;Aug1987, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p9
This section announces the plan of ERIC Clearinghouse on Reading and Communication Skills to repeat their annual appearance at the 1987 Speech Communication Association (SCA) Convention. It will be displaying books, providing free bibliographies and brochures and answering questions about the...
- Shorter notices Lloyd, T.H. // English Historical Review;Jul93, Vol. 108 Issue 428, p713
Discusses `Investimenti e civilta urbana, secoli XIII-XVIII', edited by Annalisa Guarduci. Papers delivered at the 1977 annual conference of the F. Datini Institute at Prato; Description of the quality and length of contributions; Description of the contents and subjects; Countries presented...
- FOREWORD TO THE BIBLIOGRAPHY OF THE SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL "SOCIAL ECOLOGY" 2002-2011. Poljak, Tijana Trako // Socijalna Ekologija;2012, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p363
The first bibliography listing articles and other contributions published in the scientific journal "Social Ecology", covering its first 10 years of publication, was written by Kre'simir Kufrin and published as a separate booklet under the title "Kazalo 1992.-2001. " The list of contributions...
- Calendar. // Spectroscopy;Apr2006, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p57
The article presents a calendar of upcoming events in April-October 2006 concerning the spectroscopy industry. The European Seminar on Infrared Spectroscopy will be held in France on April 4-6. The International Optical Design Conference is will be held on June 4-8 in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- SFC/SFE abstracts. // R&D Magazine;Mar94, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p12
Announces the availability of the book containing abstracts of papers presented at the 1994 International Symposium on Supercritical Fluid Chromatography and Extraction. Contact information.