- Earth science. // Science & Children;Sep1994, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p16s
Presents literature in earth science. `Earth: The Water Planet,' by Jack E. Gartrell Jr., Jane Crowder and Jeffrey C. Callister; `Earth at Hand,' compiled by Jeffrey C. Callister and Sharon Stroud; `Water Resource Posters'; `The Game of Earth'; `The Earth From Space'; `The Game of Space';...
- Understanding the Earth's cycles. // Science Teacher;Sep94, Vol. 61 Issue 6, National Science... p16s
Presents publications concerning Earth sciences.
- Earth Sciences. // American Scientist;Nov/Dec87, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p652
Lists books on earth sciences. 'History of the Earth's Atmosphere,' by M. I. A. Budyko, A. B. Ronov and A. L. Yanshin; 'The Geological Disposal of Nuclear Waste,' by N. Chapman and I. McKinley; 'Environmental Science,' by C. Kupchella and M. Hyland; 'World Resources 1987.'
- Resources. // Earth;Aug97, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p24
Provides information on several materials and resources on earth science. McGraw Hill `Dictionary of Science'; `Zoom' binoculars from Simmons Outdoor Corporation; `How Geologists Tell Time,' book by Evelyn M. VandenDolder. INSET: World wide web sites..
- Books Received: Earth Sciences. // American Scientist;Mar/Apr88, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p219
Presents a list of books about the earth sciences published around 1987 and received by the "American Scientist" periodical. "The Solar Wind and the Earth"; "Paleolithic Site of the Douara Cave and Paleography of Palmyra Basin in Syria".
- Subject Index. // Boundary-Layer Meteorology;Dec2004, Vol. 113 Issue 3, p465
Presents a subject index for meteorology, published in the December 2004 issue of "Boundary-Layer Meteorology."
- GEOGRAPHY, TRAVEL, TOURISM. // Reference & Research Book News;Feb2004, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p68
Lists books on Geography, Travel and Tourism, which appeared in the February 2004 issue of "Reference and Research Book News." "Firefly Geography Dictionary;" "The Penguin Dictionary of Geography," Third Edition, by Audrey N. Clark; "Adventure Travel in the Third World; Everything You Need to...
- Books Received: Earth Sciences. // American Scientist;Jul/Aug85, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p393
Lists books about earth sciences published in 1985. 'The Alaskan Beaufort Sea: Ecosystems and Environments,' edited by P.W. Barnes, D.M. Schell and E. Reimnitz; 'Weather,' 2nd edition, by L.J. Battan; 'The Geology of the Terrestrial Planets,' by M.H. Carr and colleagues.
- OPPORTUNITY Knocks. // Science Scope;Feb2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p8
The article provides an overview on different references such as journals, bulletins, and Web sites which offer significant information on the latest scientific facts and knowledge. Scirus.com is a powerful Internet search tool designed for searching scientific information. Science...