Policy trends in information and communication technologies
- Communications Policy and Information Technology: Promises, Problems and Prospects. Collins, Rosann Webb // Academy of Management Review;Oct2003, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p673
The article presents a review of the book "Communications Policy and Information Technology: Promises, Problems and Prospects," edited by Lorrie Faith Cranor and Shane Greenstein.
- SECURITY AND USABILITY. Mueller, Patrick // Information Security;Jan2006, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p57
The article reviews the book "Security and Usability," edited by Lorrie Faith Cranor and Simson Garfinkel.
- Web Privacy with P3P (Book). Lynne Wiley, Deborah // Online;May/Jun2003, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p78
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Web Privacy With P3P,' by Lorrie Faith Cranor.
- Micro Economics Podcast House Ad. // IEEE Internet Computing;Sep2012, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p93
Micro Economics Podcast House Ad
- Micro Economics Podcast house advertisement. // IEEE Internet Computing;01/01/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p16
An advertisement for the economics of microelectionics podcast is Shane Greenstein is presented.
- Communications Policy and the Political Process. Teeter, Dwight // Journalism History;Spring85, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p29
No abstract available.
- Global Media and Communication Policy. Kuhn, Raymond // Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media;Apr2012, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p314
The article reviews the book "Global Media and Communication Policy," by P. Iosifidis.
- Foundations of Communications Policy (Book). Benjamin, Louise // Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly;Winter2001, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p854
Reviews the book 'Foundations of Communications Policy: Principles and Process in the Regulation of Electronic Media,' by Philip M. Napoli.
- Communications Policies in Japan (Book). // Journalism Quarterly;Autumn78, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p631
Reviews the book "Communication Policies in Japan," by Hidetoshi Kato.