Look to the Book
- Affairs of the Heart. // InStyle;Feb2006, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p36
The article presents information on the book "In Style Weddings."
- CHICK LIT 101: GOING ALONG FOR THE BRIDE. Armstrong, Jennifer; Cruz, Clarissa // Entertainment Weekly;5/14/2004, Issue 765, p73
Introduces several books about marriage and weddings.
- Cracks in the Wall: Change and Conflict in Eudora Welty's Delta Wedding. Wieland, Lisa Cade // Arkansas Review: A Journal of Delta Studies;Dec2000, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p187
Examines family life in the Mississippi River Delta in the early part of the 20th century in the novel 'Delta Wedding' by Eudora Welty. Association between place and family in the delta; Family tree of the Fairchilds; Conflict between the matriarchy of the Fairchild homestead and the patriarchy...
- How to Use This Book Wisely. Gilbert, Edith // Fell's Official Know-It-All Guide: Wedding Planner;2000, preceding p1
The article offers tips on how to use the book "The Complete wedding Planner," and explains how the various sections are split up.
- Details OF THE DAY. // Victoria;June2001, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p56
Presents ideas for wedding receptions drawn from the books 'The Perfect Wedding Reception,' by Maria McBride-Mellinger and 'Wedding Details,' by Mary Norden. Table arrangements; Candied blossoms; Floral arrangements.
- Racial pride and prejudice drive a family-centered novel. Rubin, Merle // Christian Science Monitor;2/2/95, Vol. 87 Issue 47, p11
No abstract available.
- The usual suspects. Craig, Patricia // New Statesman & Society;04/05/96, Vol. 9 Issue 397, p39
Reviews the book `The Brimstone Wedding, by Barbara Vine.
- Briefly noted. // New Yorker;6/1/92, Vol. 68 Issue 15, p87
Reviews the book `At Weddings and Wakes,' by Alice McDermott.
- Wedding Photography--Creative Techniques for Lighting and Posing (Book Review). Morton, Timothy Dwight // PSA Journal;Mar2000, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p10
Reviews the book `Wedding Photography--Creative Techniques for Lighting and Posing,' Rick Ferro.