- Wound Care Made Incredibly Easy (First UK Edition). Jones, Menna Lloyd // British Journal of Healthcare Assistants;Nov2009, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p555
The article reviews the book "Wound Care Made Incredibly Easy," First Edition, adapted by Julie Vuolo.
- Principles and Practice of Trauma Nursing. Reid, Innes // Nursing Standard;2/8/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p36
The article reviews the book "Principles and Practice of Trauma Nursing," edited by Rose Ann O'Shea.
- Principles & Practice of Trauma Nursing. McInulty, Lorna // Emergency Nurse;Feb2006, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p6
The article reviews the book "Principles and Practice of Trauma Nursing," by Rose Ann O'Shea.
- Wound Care Nursing. Dorrett, Jess // Primary Health Care;Sep2007, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p8
The article reviews the book "Wound Care Nursing," by Sue Bale and Vanessa Jones.
- Trauma Nursing. Fuller, Wendy // Emergency Nurse;May2009, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p9
The article reviews the book "Trauma Nursing," by Karen McQuillan, Mary Beth Flynn, and Eileen Whalen et al.
- Trauma Care Manual. Gloster, Annabella // Emergency Nurse;Dec2009, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p8
The article reviews the book "Trauma Care Manual," edited by Ian Greaves, Keith Porter and Jeff Garner.
- On-scence care. Stacy, Pamela J.; Cerrato, Paul L. // RN;Sep98, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p49
Gives information on the demands which are being placed on trauma care, in view of the increase in trauma incidents in the United States. Information on trauma being the number one killer of American under the age of thirty-seven and the fourth leading cause of death overall; Information on the...
- Guidance on managing Taser discharge updated. // Emergency Nurse;Oct2013, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p6
The article provides an overview of the Forensic and Legal Medicine's updated guidance on the clinical effects on and aftercare of patients who have been Tasered including recommendations for emergency nurses on the management and treatment of Taser discharge.
- Teamwork and initiatives in tissue viability nursing. Gray, David // British Journal of Nursing;Mar2002 Supplement, Vol. 11 Issue 6, pS3
Focuses on issues related to tissue viability nursing in Great Britain. Formation of the Tissue Viability Nurses' Association; Implications of injecting drug use for skin and wound management; Importance of expertise sharing in improving the provision of wound care.