Spinal Cord Medicine (Book)
- Spinal Cord Medicine. DeAngelis, Lisa // New England Journal of Medicine;1/23/2003, Vol. 348 Issue 4, p373
The article reviews the book "Spinal Cord Medicine," edited by Steven Kirshblum, Denise I. Campagnolo, and Joel A. DeLisa.
- Book Reviews. Ginsberg, Lionel; Joray, Sabine; Zeman, A. // Journal of Neurology;Jun2004, Vol. 251 Issue 6, p771
Reviews three books about neurology. "Spinal Cord Medicine: Principles and Practice," edited by Vernon W. Lin; "Vascular Cognitive Impairment: Preventable Dementia," edited by John V. Bowler and Vladimir Hachinski; "Clinical Neuropsychology, Fourth Edition," edited by Kenneth M. Heilman and...
- MEDIA REVIEWS. Essentials of Spinal Cord Medicine. Jacobs, Donna // Neurodiagnostic Journal (ASET - The Neurodiagnostic Society);Dec2014, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p384
No abstract available.
- Spinal Cord Medicine (Book). El Masri, W. S. // Spinal Cord;Jan2003, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p58
Reviews the book 'Spinal Cord Medicine,' by Stephen Kershbloom, Denise I. Campagnolo and Joel A. Delisa.
- The Spinal Cord (Book). Klawans, Harold L. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Oct72, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p667
Reviews the book 'The Spinal Cord,' 2nd ed., edited by George Austin.
- The Spinal Cord (Book). Baker, Hillier L.; Dyck, Peter James // Annals of Internal Medicine;Mar68, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p726
Reviews the book 'The Spinal Cord,' by H. Varili.
- Emergencies In Chronic Spinal Cord Injury Patients (Book). Biering-Sorensen, Fin // Spinal Cord;Oct2002, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p549
Reviews the book 'Emergencies in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury Patients,' 3rd ed., edited by I.M. Eltorai and J.K. Schmitt.
- Spinal Cord Medicine: Principles and Practice. Cooper, Paul R. // New England Journal of Medicine;7/10/2003, Vol. 349 Issue 2, p199
The article reviews the book "Spinal Cord Medicine: Principles and Practice," edited by Vernon W. Lin.
- Management of Spinal Cord Injury. // Journal of Nurse Life Care Planning;Summer2009, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p55
The article reviews the book "Management of Spinal Cord Injury," Second Edition, by Cynthia Perry Zejdlik.