Modern Management of Cancer of the Rectum
- Colo-Rectal Cancer (Book). Brandborg, Lloyd L. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Apr77, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p517
Reviews the book 'Colo-Rectal Cancer,' report no. 2, UICC Technical Report Series, vol. 19, edited by J.H. Weisburger, Bandaru S. Reddy, and David L. Joftes.
- Colon & Rectal Cancer (Book Review). Hendler, Gail // Library Journal;6/15/2001, Vol. 126 Issue 11, p96
Reviews the book 'Colon & Rectal Cancer: A Patient's Guide to Treatment,' by Paul Ruggieri.
- Adult Books: NONFICTION. Beatty, William // Booklist;Jul2001, Vol. 97 Issue 21, p1965
Reviews the book `Colon and Rectal Cancer: A Patient's Guide to Treatment,' by Paul Ruggieri.
- M. A. Kuzu et al.: Comprehensive Step-by-Step Training Package on Rectal Cancer Surgery (3 DVD Set). Maretto, I.; Pucciarelli, S. // Techniques in Coloproctology;Jun2013, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p337
The article reviews the book "Comprehensive Step-by-Step Training Package on Rectal Cancer Surgery," by M. A. Kuzu and colleagues.
- Anoscopy, flexible endoscopy are complementary procedures. // Modern Medicine;Nov95, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p42
Presents an abstract of the article `Rectal bleeding in patients less than 50 years of age,' by A.M. Korkis and C.J. McDougall from the `Dig Dis Sci' dated July 1995.
- PRELIMINARY RESULTS FROM THE QUALITY INITIATIVE IN RECTAL CANCER (QIRC) TRIAL. // Canadian Journal of Surgery;Aug2006 Supplement, Vol. 49, p24
The article presents an abstract of the research "Preliminary Results From the Quality Initiative in Rectal Cancer (QIRC) Trial," by M. Simunovic, A. Coates, A. Smith, L. Thabane, C. Goldsmith, F. Denardi, R. Riddell, G. Browman, R. McLeod, H. Stern, T. Whelan and M. Levine.
- Erratum to: Regional lymph node metastasis and locoregional recurrence of rectal carcinoma in the era of TNM surgery. Implications for treatment decisions. Hermanek, Paul; Merkel, Susanne; Fietkau, Rainer; Rödel, Claus; Hohenberger, Werner // International Journal of Colorectal Disease;Jun2010, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p783
A correction to the article "Regional Lymph Node Metastasis and Locoregional Recurrence of Rectal Carcinoma in the Era of TNM Surgery: Implications for Treatment Decisions" that was published in a previous issue is presented.
- Radiation oncology. // Clinical & Investigative Medicine;Aug97 Supplement, Vol. 20, pS80
Presents an abstract of the research manuscript `Vascular invasion in rectal carcinoma: An adverse prognostic factor for relapses and survival,' by Alexander Chan and Alfred Wong.
- Utility of Endoscopic Ultrasound for Restaging Rectal Cancer Following Neoadjuvant Chemoradiation Therapy: Response. Vanagunas, Arvyoas // American Journal of Gastroenterology;May2004, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p954
Presents a response by Arvyoas Vanagunas to a letter to the editor in response to the article "Utility of Endoscopic Ultrasound for Restaging Rectal Cancer Following Neoadjuvant Chemoradiation Therapy," that was previously published in the "American Journal of Gastroenterology."