Emergency Dermatology (Book)
- A.B. Fleisher Jr, S.R. Feldman, C.F. McConnell, M. Petrazzuoli, A.G. Pardasani, M.R. Hess: Emergency Dermatology: A Rapid Treatment Guide: McGraw-Hill, 2002, 450 pp, color photographs (ISBN 0071379959) $65.00 US. Jackson, I. T. // European Journal of Plastic Surgery;Apr2003, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p53
Reviews the book "Emergency Dermatology: A Rapid Treatment Guide," by A.B. Fleisher Jr, S.R. Feldman, C.F. McConnell, M. Petrazzuoli, A.G. Pardasani, M.R. Hess.
- Contract Law and Practice: Volumes 21 and 22 of the Tennessee Practice Series. Paine, Donald F. // Tennessee Bar Journal;Jun2006, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p30
The article reviews the book "Contract Law and Practice: Tennessee Practice Series," Volumes 21 & 22, by Steven Feldman.
- Memory as a Moral Decision. The Role of Ethics in Organizational Culture. Parker, Martin // Administrative Science Quarterly;Jun2003, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p337
The article reviews the book "Memory as a Moral Decision. The Role of Ethics in Organizational Structure," by Steven P. Feldman.
- Your One-Stop Reference: A Review of Government Contract Changes, Third Edition. Nash Jr., Ralph C.; Feldman, Steven W. // Contract Management;Sep2007, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p59
The article reviews the book "Government Contract Changes," Third Edition, by Ralph C. Nash Jr. and Steven W. Feldman.
- 'SPIN' describes allergen prevalence, relevance. Guttman, Cheryl // Dermatology Times;Nov99, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p48
Focuses on doctor Alan Fleischer Jr.'s views about a measurement tool that may serve as an index for the clinical importance of allergens causing contact dermatitis. Significance-Prevalence Index Number; Incorporation of hypersensitivity incidence rates with information on the relevance of...
- Memory as a Moral Decision. Snell, Robin Stanley // Organizational Analysis;2004, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p227
Reviews the book "Memory as a Moral Decision," by Steven P. Feldman.
- THE REMEMBRANCE OF THINGS PAST AND ITS PLACE IN ORGANIZATION THEORY. Schwartz, Howard S. // Business Ethics Quarterly;Oct2004, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p787
The article reviews the book "Memory as a Moral Decision: The Role of Ethics in Organizational Culture," by Steven P. Feldman.
- Neckline ofter overlooked in daily skin care. // Chain Drug Review;9/13/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p44
The article reports on the results of the study conducted by Dr. Alan Fleischer, professor and chairman of Wake Forest School of Medicine's department of dermatology, on the significance of moisturizers and regular skin care on a person's neckline in New York.
- Dermatology Should Play Up Advantages. Feldman, Steven R. // Dermatology Times;Jun2000, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p43
Interviews Steven Feldman about the issues facing the dermatology practice in the new century. Expansion of the capabilities of dermatologists; Importance of counselling the patient; Research on therapies related to skin cancer removal.