20 Common Problems in End-of-Life Care (Book)
- Unexpected Complications in Medical Care (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan80, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p143
Reviews the book 'Unexpected Complications in Medical Care,' edited by Harry Bostr Ã¶ m and Nils Ljungstedt.
- Medical Care in Developing Countries. Arnhold, Raner G. // Clinical Pediatrics;Jun1968, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p356
Reviews the book "Medical Care in Developing Countries," edited by Maurice King.
- READINGS IN MEDICAL CARE (Book). Cockerill, Eleanor // Social Work;Jan59, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p114
Reviews the book "Readings in Medical Care."
- Ethnicity and Medical Care (Book). Mull, J. Dennis; Mull, Dorothy J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul81, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p127
Reviews the book 'Ethnicity and Medical Care,' edited by Alan Harwood.
- Medical Care (Book). White, Kerr L. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Mar67, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p626
Reviews the book 'Medical Care: Social and Organizational Aspects,' edited by Leslie J. DeGroot.
- Medical Care for the American People. The Final Report of the Committee on the Costs of Medical Care (Book). Viseltear, Arthur J. // American Journal of Public Health;Jan1974, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p82
The article reviews the book "Medical Care for the American People: The Final Report of the Committee on the Costs of Medical Care."
- Medicine and Health Care (Book). // American Journal of Law & Medicine;Spring78, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p77
Reviews the book 'Medicine and Health Care,' edited by Gene Brown with Saul Jarcho.
- The Sociology of the NHS (Book Review). Vickers, Paul R.J. // British Medical Journal;3/12/1977, Vol. 1 Issue 6062, p717
Reviews the book 'The Sociology of the NHS,' edited by Margaret Stacey.
- Perspectives on health and exercise (Book). Armstrong, Tim // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;2003, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p546
Reviews the book 'Perspectives on Health and Exercise,' edited by Jim McKenna and Chris Riddoch.