- Endocrine Diseases (Book). Oxley, Dwight K. // Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine;Mar2003, Vol. 127 Issue 3, p381
Reviews the book "Endocrine Diseases," by Ricardo V. Lloyd, Bruce R. Douglas and William F. Young Jr.
- In Memoriam: Douglas Bruce McHenry. // Legacy (National Association for Interpretation);Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p38
An obituary for Douglas Bruce McHenry, longtime member of the National Association for Interpretation (NAI) and recipient of the 2000 NAI Lifetime Achievement award, is presented.
- Toledo millionaire gearing for gubernatorial bid. Ford, Tom // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/17/97, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p8
States that Toledo businessman, Bruce Douglas, plans to spend a lot of time and money in Cuyahoga County in his as-yet unofficial quest to be Ohio's next governor. Objectives of Bruce Douglas in entering the politics; Why name recognition is very crucial; Douglas' plans to use unusual strategy...
- Endocrine Pathology: Differential Diagnosis and Molecular Advances (Book). Dahia, Patricia; Tischler, Arthur S. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Jun2004, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p834
Reviews the book "Endocrine Pathology: Differential Diagnosis and Molecular Advances," edited by Ricardo V. Lloyd.
- Young happily waves good-bye to VW. // Ward's Auto World;May93, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p19
Reports on the resignation of William J. Young from Volkswagen (VW) of America Inc. as president and chief executive officer. Reopening of consulting business; Quality problems at VW's Mexican assembly plant; Radical changes at VW's US unit; Average profitability of VW's dealers in 1992.
- Young quits, praises Piech. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;4/4/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5493, p36
Reports on the resignation of William Young as Volkswagen of America's (VWoA) president and chief executive officer. Praise of Ferdinand Piech, Volkswagen AG chairman; Additional duties for John Kerr, Thomas Shaver and Gerd Klauss in VWoA; Resignation of Young's mentor, VW worldwide sales chief...
- Diagnosis and Pathology of Endocrine Diseases (Book). Copeland, Paul M. // Annals of Internal Medicine;1/15/89, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p175
Reviews the book 'Diagnosis and Pathology of Endocrine Diseases,' edited by Geoffrey Mendolsohn.
- In brief... // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);3/14/1987, Vol. 294 Issue 6573, p699
Reviews the book 'Immunology of Endocrine Diseases,' edited by A.M. McGregor.
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Endocrine Diseases (Book). Braverman, Lewis E. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul72, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p161
Reviews the book 'Laboratory Diagnosis of Endocrine Diseases,' edited by F.W. Sunderman and F.W. Sunderman, Jr.