- RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY OF THE ESOPHAGUS (Book). Bigsby, Richard J. // Canadian Journal of Surgery;Jun2002, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p227
Reviews the book 'Reconstructive Surgery of the Esophagus,' by Mark K. Ferguson.
- Diseases of the Esophagus (in two parts). Volume I: Malignant Diseases/Volume II: Benign Diseases. Pope II., Charles E.; Achord, James L. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar1991, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p384
Reviews two books. "Disease of the Esophagus: Malignant Diseases," vol. 1, edited by M. K. Ferguson, A. G. Little and D. B. Skinner; "Diseases of the Esophagus: Benign Diseases," vol 2., edited by A. G. Little, M. K. Ferguson and D. B. Skinner.
- Recent Advances in Plastic Surgery (Book Review). Sanders, R. // British Medical Journal;8/7/1976, Vol. 2 Issue 6031, p375
Reviews the book 'Recent Advances in Plastic Surgery,' edited by James Calnun.
- A FREE MARKET IN THE SKIN TRADE. Mano, D. Keith // National Review;11/27/1981, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p1432
The article reviews the book "Plastic Surgery for Men," by James J. Reardon.
- Nip, Tuck and Duck! Hodgman, Ann // Town & Country;Sep2008, Vol. 161 Issue 5540, p170
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of undergoing plastic surgery.
- Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon (Book Review). Champlin, Peggy // LJ: Library Journal;9/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 15, p1561
Reviews the book 'Consultation With a Plastic Surgeon,' by Ralph Leslie Dicker and Victor Royce Syracuse.
- Beauty by Design (Book Review). Champlin, Peggy // Library Journal;2/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p503
Reviews the book 'Beauty by Design: A Complete Look at Cosmetic Surgery,' by Kurt J. Wagner, M.D. and Gerald Imber, M.D.
- COSMETIC PLASTIC SURGERY IN NONWHITE PATIENTS (Book). Rosen, Theodore // Journal of Dermatologic Surgery & Oncology;Oct83, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p784
Reviews the book "Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in Nonwhite Patients," edited by Harold E. Pierce.
- When is Teen Plastic Surgery OK? // Plastic Surgery Practice;Jun2012, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p35
The article reviews the book "The Safe and Sane Guide to Teenage Plastic Surgery," by Frederick N. Lukash.