- Modification of Radiosensitivity in Cancer Treatment (Book). Goodman, Robert L. // American Scientist;Jul/Aug85, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p392
Reviews the book 'Modification of Radiosensitivity in Cancer Treatment,' edited by Tsutomu Sugahara.
- Advances in Medicine: Cancer Treatments. Worsley, Jean // NSTA Recommends;10/30/2013, p28
The article reviews the book "Advances in Medicine: Cancer Treatments," by George Capaccio.
- Cancer Treatment (Book). Steuart, Charles D. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul80 Part 1, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p158
Reviews the book 'Cancer Treatment,' edited by Charles M. Haskell.
- Choices (Book Review). Jones, Trevelyan E. // School Library Journal;Jun/Jul87, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p119
Reviews the book 'Choices: Realistic Alternatives in Cancer Treatment,' by Marion Morra and Eve Potts.
- Cancer. Lokich, Jacob // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;12/12/90, Vol. 264 Issue 22, p2939
Reviews the book 'Treatment of Cancer,' edited by Karol Sikora and Keith E. Halnan.
- Iscador (Book Review). Long, Valeria // Library Journal;8/1/2001, Vol. 126 Issue 13, p147
Reviews the book 'Iscador: Mistletoe in Cancer Therapy,' edited by Christine Murphy.
- Topic of cancer. Tattersfield, Anne E. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);9/5/1981, Vol. 283 Issue 6292, p666
Reviews the book 'Cancer Treatment and Research. Volume 1. 'Lung Cancer',' edited by R.B. Livingstone.
- CANCER TREATMENT (Book). Bodian, Eugene L. // Journal of Dermatologic Surgery & Oncology;Aug87, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p830
Reviews the book "Cancer Treatment," edited by Charles M. Haskell.
- Cancer case histories. Sikora, Karol // Nature;6/7/2007, Vol. 447 Issue 7145, p641
The article reviews the book "The Cancer Treatment Revolution," by David G. Nathan.