The Politics of carnival. Festive misrule in medieval England (Book)
- The Politics of Carnival: Festive Misrule in Medieval England. Winkelman, Michael A. // Medieval & Renaissance Drama in England;2003, Vol. 16, p318
The article reviews the book "The Politics of Carnival: Festive Misrule in Medieval England," by Chris Humphrey.
- Property in question: value transformation in the global economy. Robertson, Sean // Progress in Human Geography;Feb2008, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p169
The article reviews the book "Property in Question: Value Transformation in the Global Economy," edited by K. Verdery and C. Humphrey.
- The Audit Expectations Gap in the United Kingdom (Book). Perks, Bob // Accounting & Business Research (Wolters Kluwer UK);Winter93, Vol. 24 Issue 93, p83
Reviews the book "The Audit Expectations Gap in the United Kingdom," by C. Humphrey, P. Moizer and S. Turley.
- Political Science Annual (Book Review). Gillespie, John V. // World Affairs;Winter75/76, Vol. 138 Issue 3, p245
Reviews the book `Political Science Annual: An International Review,' volume 5, edited by Cornelius P. Cotter.
- Englishness (Book). Murfin, Ross C. // Victorian Studies;Autumn87, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p103
Reviews the book 'Englishness: Politics and Culture 1880-1920,' edited by Robert Colls and Philip Dodd.
- Political Power in Pre-Colonial Buganda: Economy, Society, and Warfare in the Nineteenth Century. McKnight, Glenn H. // African Studies Review;Dec2003, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p138
Reviews the book "Political Power in Pre-Colonial Buganda: Economy, Society, and Warfare in the Nineteenth Century," by Richard Reid.
- Political competition: Theory and applications (Book). Munger, Michael C. // Public Choice;Jul2003, Vol. 116 Issue 1/2, p241
Reviews the book 'Political Competition: Theory and Applications,' by John Roemer.
- Politics and Planning: A National Study of American Planners (Book Review). Havens, Murray Clark // Journal of Politics;Feb81, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p257
Reviews the book 'Politics and Planning: A National Study of American Planners,' by Michael Lee Vasu.
- The Politics of Excellence (Book). Friedman, Robert Marc // Nature;12/13/2001, Vol. 414 Issue 6865, p690
Reviews the book 'The Politics of Excellence: Behind the Nobel Prize in Science,' by Robert Marc Friedman.