'Something Must Be Done': South Wales v Whitehall, 1921-1951 (Book)
- TV reporter gets one killer scoop. Lafayette, Jon // Electronic Media;08/02/99, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p2
Reports on San Jose, California-based television reporter Ted Rowlands' interview of murder suspect Cary Stayner. Stayner's admission of guilt during the interview; Interview's impact on Rowlands' career.
- Ken Ferguson: Talking with the Wheel. B. S. // American Craft;Apr/May2008, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p34
The article reviews the book "Ken Ferguson: Talking With the Wheel," by Ken Ferguson, Garth Clark, John Perreault, Ted Rowland and Peter von Ziegesar.
- STATION BREAK. Eggerton, John // Broadcasting & Cable;2/23/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 8, p9
Presents news briefs related to television stations in the U.S. as of February 2004. Reason for the planned resignation of Ted Rowlands as KTVU reporter; Contract signed by WKBN with news employees covered by the National Association of Broadcast Employees and Technicians-CWA; Information on...
- Civilising the Urban/Something Must be Done (Book review). Evans, Neil // History Today;Dec2001, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p58
Reviews two books on the development of public spaces in history. 'Civilising the Urban: Popular Culture and Public Space in Merthyr, c. 1870-1914,' by Andy Croll; 'Something Must Be Done: South Wales v Whitehall, 1921-1951,' by Ted Rowlands.
- Paul routledge. // New Statesman;02/07/2000, Vol. 129 Issue 4472, p17
Presents political update in Great Britain as of February 7, 2000. Information on Andrew Mackay's briefing on the peace process with Peter Mandelson; Statement of resignation from Ted Rowland to his local party; Details on the meeting of the Trades Union Congress.
- Masterworks of Economics. // New Republic;5/13/46, Vol. 114 Issue 19, p708
Reviews the book "Masterworks of Economics".
- The Political Economy of the Cotton South (Book Review). Woodman, Harold D. // American Historical Review;Oct79, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p1159
Reviews the book 'The Political Economy of the Cotton South: Households, Markets, and Wealth in the Nineteenth Century,' by Gavin Wright.
- WORLD DEVELOPMENT REPORT, 1997: THE STATE IN A CHANGING WORLD (Book). Bhattarai, Madhusudan // Journal of Economic Issues (Association for Evolutionary Economi;Mar99, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p204
Reviews the book "World Development Report, 1997: The State in a Changing World. "
- The Political Economy of the Cotton South (Book Review). Hausman, William J. // Library Journal;7/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 13, p1401
Reviews the book 'The Political Economy of the Cotton South: Households, Markets and Wealth in the Nineteeth Century,' by Gavin Wright.