- Delivering Digital Services: A Handbook for Public Libraries and Learning Centres. // DESIDOC Bulletin of Information Technology;Jan2006, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p46
The article reviews the book "Delivering Digital Services: A Handbook for Public Libraries and Learning Centres," by David McMenemy and Alan Poulter.
- Doing digital at the library. Gordon-Till, Jonathan // Information World Review;Nov2005, Issue 218, p46
The article reviews the book "Delivering Digital Services," by David McMenemy and Alan Pourer.
- New in print. // People Management;10/05/95, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p47
Presents several books about personnel management. `Personnel and the Line,' by Sue Hutchinson; `Negotiation and Change: Employee Relations in the Regulated Industries,' edited by Peter Boulting; `Self-Managed Teamworking,' by Graham Wilson.
- Newly published. // People Management;12/18/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 25, p45
Reviews books about personnel management. `The Personnel Administration Handbook,' by John Forsaith and Nick Townsend; `Scenario Planning: Managing for the Future,' by Gill Ringland; `Handbook of Internal Communication,' edited by Eileen Scholes; `The Empowerment Pocketbook,' by Mike Applegarth...
- Newly published. // People Management;1/8/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p48
Reviews books on personnel management. Includes `Pensions Pocket Books 1998'; `Confronting Company Politics,' by Beverly Stone; `One Stop Payroll,' by Robert Leach.
- Using Chaos to Reinvent Business. McIntosh, Steve; Miller, Lynn; Lawson, Laura C. // HR Magazine;Mar2001, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p155
Reviews several books on personnel management. `Surfing the Edge of Chaos: The Laws of Nature and the New Laws of Business,' by Richard T. Pascale, Mark Millemann and Linda Gioja; `Competing for Talent: Key Recruitment and Retention Strategies for Becoming an Employer of Choice,' by Nancy S....
- Newly published. // People Management;03/06/97, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p61
Presents a brief review of books `How to Set Up and Manage a Corporate Learning Centre,' by Samuel A. Malone; `Systematic Networking,' by Roger Hayes; `Pensions: the Switch to Defined Contribution,' by Carol Woodley; `75 Ways to Liven Up Your Training,' by Martin Orridge.
- JAL guide to the professional literature: Personnel and staff development. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Nov91, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p338
Presents summaries of book reviews on personnel management and annotations in libraries. Includes `Driving Fear Out of the Workplace: How to Overcome the Invisible Barriers to Quality, Productivity, and Innovation,' by Kathleen D. Ryan; `An Early Review of Peer Review,' by Brad Lee Thompson;...
- Personnel & staff development. Altman, Ellen; Pratt, Allan // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Sep94, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p251
Reviews books on libraries' personnel and staff development. `Putting Service Into Library Staff Training,' by Joanne M. Bessler; `Library Employment Within the Law,' by Arlene Bielefield and Lawrence Cheesman; `All Things Being Unequal...,' by Joan H. Worley.