An individual product to suit a jobless world
- Books. Cohen, Sacha // Training & Development;Feb98, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p69
Reviews the book `Creating You & Co.,' by William Bridges.
- On the job. G.S.V. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Jan1998, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p36
Reviews the book `Creating You & Co.: Learn to Think Like the CEO of Your Own Career,' by William Bridges.
- How to stay alive after jobs are dead. // Futurist;Apr98, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p37
Reviews the book `Creating You and Co.,' by William Bridges.
- Books. // Director;Nov97, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p112
Reviews the books on management. `On the Frontiers of Management,' by Rosabeth Moss Kanter; `Brand Warriors,' edited by Fiona Gilmore; `Customer-Driven Marketing,' by John Frazer-Robinson; `Creating You and Co,' by William Bridges.
- Building a bridge to a new career. Edmond Jr., A.; White, J.D. // Black Enterprise;May89, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p96
Discusses preparing to change careers making the risks both reasonable and rewarding. Reasons for change; The change.
- Working in the 21st century. Arenofsky, Janice // Career World;Sep97, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p6
Presents information on changes effecting the composition of the career canvas. Reference to fewer permanent full-time employees; Information on areas where Americans are finding work overseas; Comment from President of Minneapolis-based Envisioneering Incorporated, Suzanne Kochevar.
- Moving on from an entry-level job. Stern, Linda // Cosmopolitan;Feb1993, Vol. 214 Issue 2, p170
Presents the secrets of a variety of women who managed to create their own fast tracks and move up from an entry-level job. Vivian Schiller, 31, Vice president of development, TBS Productions; Adora English, 27, producer, `The Joan Rivers Show'; Liz Perl, 30, publicity director, Avon Books; Others.
- Knowing when to leave your job. Nivens, B. // Essence (Essence);Dec89, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p110
Gives guidelines for determining when to leave a job. Effect of job change; Signs to look for; Leaving the job.
- Feeling antsy? Kling, Cynthia // Harper's Bazaar;July97, Issue 3428, p114
Provides information about career changes. Views of the people on those persons who decided to have a major change in their careers; Possible reasons why these people decided to have a career change; Seismic shifts taking place in the working world.