Quality, strategies and success
- Recent Additions to the Library. // Logistics & Transport Focus;May2000, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p63
A list of books on business logistics and transportation that were added to the collection of the library of the Institute of Logistics and Transport, as of May 2000, was presented. Several of the book titles are "Benchmarking," by Sylvia Codling, "International Transport: An Introduction to...
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Algeria;2008, p76
A list of books and Internet resources that explore Algeria is presented.
- Some Notable New Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p182
No abstract available.
- Best-Selling Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p183
No abstract available.
- Book reviews. Fenner, Michael // African Affairs;Jul94, Vol. 93 Issue 372, p461
Reviews the book `The Southern African Environment: Profiles of the SADC Countries,' by Sam Moyo, Phil O'Keefe and Michael Sill.
- Booklet on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. // American Family Physician;3/1/1998, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p1148
Presents information on a booklet entitled `Handout on Health: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,' and published by the National Institute of Arthtitis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Contents of the booklet; Availability of the booklet.
- Report resources. // American Rehabilitation;Summer90, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p30
Lists of several manuals and other publications on how to develop and evaluate a corporate disability management program and for people interested in pursuing a variety of health careers. `Strategies for Maintaining a Support Group,' by Pearl R. Paulson; `The Disability Management Sourcebook,'...
- History bookshelf. // American History;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p6
Presents briefs on various books and videos on American history. `The Encyclopedia of New York City'; `Between Two Fires: American Indians In The Civil War'; `The Secret Service'; Details on other books.
- Briefly noted. // Architectural Record;Aug1992, Vol. 180 Issue 8, p54
Reviews briefly several new architectural publications including: `The Accessible Housing Design File,' by Ronald L. Mace; `The Americans with Disabilities Act Facilities Compliance Workbook,' by Evan Terry Associates; `A History of Housing in New York City,' by Richard Plunz.